Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
falmer and work done on Ulfthred Village
07-26-2005, 05:17 PM,

yes thats a really good idea ill download those..heres the newest update on frostmane house...its finished.
07-26-2005, 05:35 PM,
RE: claiming Ulfthred village int.
yes im going to use the thirsk style hall..to get a n upstairs with extra room id need to have teleportation throughout the different halls. also it would take up alot larger space..these are nice models though, id defietly suggest them jsut not for something along this scale.
07-26-2005, 06:43 PM,

I tried to load your plugin in the CS, and it said:
Missing masterfile: Beryl's head replacer
Continue running executable?

I clicked yes, and then the CS promptly closed.
Tis not a good idea to make your ST plugin dependant on any other files than Bethesda's three master files. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-26-2005, 07:20 PM,

I experienced the same thing with the Redoran Farm in Ashunor Valley. But it is a minor problem since I'm able to remove the dependency with the Enchanted Editor (may the Gods bless The Secret Masters who brought this to us).

Nevertheless, try to follow Razorwing's advice and avoid any dependency on files that are not from Bethesda.

Besides that, I had a look at the village and the addition of another building would require some lumber-jacking so my choice would be to leave it with the four we got.

Under these circumstances I'd like to revise my former decision:
(the positions are related to this picture)
[Image: normal_Jarnhald_Mountains_Ulfthred_Villa...im_Map.jpg]
- the house of Skar Frostmane is the one on the left

- the house of Bjorn Ironfist is the one on the right

- the third one from the left (the large one) could be a Mead Hall as Razorwing suggested and I think it would be good, if the people who own it (a couple maybe) would live upstairs. This way we get more people in the village - open for claiming

- the second one from the left is open for suggestions ... and for claiming

Can we agree on this?

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
07-26-2005, 08:29 PM,

Quentin: :goodjob:

Ed.Rw 050826, 12:30 C.E.T.: Ashlander gave his Ulfthred claims free some days ago. At the time of writing this, they are still open. Kindly reply to this thread if you are interested in doing one or more of the houses! Thankyou in advance.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
09-15-2005, 05:52 PM,
Ulfthred
I took a look at the village and like what i see for the base layout.
I do have some decent ideas and would like to take a crack at the village.
The keeper of the one and only Evil Beagle.
09-15-2005, 06:05 PM,

If you want it, you can have it.

Or in other words ...

Granted. Big Grin

"A crack at the village" means you want to do them all, doesn't it? *nudge, nudge* All besides Frostmane's house that is. Smile

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
09-15-2005, 06:09 PM,
Ulfthred
yeap thats what that means thanks will get to work asap.
09-15-2005, 06:12 PM,

Nice! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out :goodjob:

I'm sorry I must have forgotton that Frostmane's house was claimed. ?( So there are three of four open claims there.
Angel mired in filth
09-15-2005, 06:29 PM,
question
Does Mr. Ironfist have a wife or is he baching it