Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
falmer and work done on Ulfthred Village
09-15-2005, 08:54 PM,

That's completely up to you. =)

@ Razorwing: even though Ashlander has given up his claim, he submitted Frostmane's house ... but I nearly forgot about it myself Blush

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
09-15-2005, 09:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
@ Razorwing: even though Ashlander has given up his claim, he submitted Frostmane's house ... but I nearly forgot about it myself Blush

Greetings

Quentin

Hehe, silly me. It was even submitted in this thread. I'll blame it on having so many other things I think about... hmm... I'm not quite old enough to blame it on my many years I think, but I'm getting there. :elk:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-16-2005, 02:05 AM,

does anyone know if ashlander placedf windows on the frostmanes house?
The keeper of the one and only Evil Beagle.
09-16-2005, 02:52 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Danath_in
does anyone know if ashlander placedf windows on the frostmanes house?

Unfortunately I don't have Morrowind installed at the moment so I can't check out the .esp file he posted in this thread, but perhaps you could do that and see if he did?

Generally speaking though if you need to make changes to the exteriors of the three houses I'm sure that can be arranged. Personally, when I need to do that, what I do is I select the things I want to be able to change then I move them someplace and press CTRL+Z to undo it. That gets the items saved in my plugin (it's the way doubling bugs happen). Then I load up the main esp, delete the things and resave it, then load back the main esp + my plugin.

Now it'll look like before, except I can change the things I moved around earlier, and I can work with it to my heart's content. Then when I submit it I just let it be known what needs to be deleted from the main esp before merging my plugin with it. Just in case you didn't know and might find yourself in that situation, now or later. =)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-16-2005, 03:14 AM,

KK will snoop and see if i can find it ..
09-16-2005, 03:21 AM,

Bah the files for frostame's place was done with that head replacer ..
09-16-2005, 06:03 AM,

I'll clean it with the Enchanted Editor ... after I'm back from work :eek:

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
09-16-2005, 06:41 AM,

sweet!! thanks a million
09-16-2005, 05:22 PM,

So ... it should work now. At least I hope so Big Grin

Greetings

Quentin
09-16-2005, 09:04 PM,

that file worked .. if its ok I will add windows to the exterior of the frostmanes place