Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
falmer and work done on Ulfthred Village
09-16-2005, 10:57 PM,

That is okay and I like the idea.

Good to hear that it worked.

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
09-17-2005, 11:38 PM,
Progress and morequestions
looks like the Ironfist house is just about finished will have shots of it when my work schedual permits.

Mead Hall the base structure is in the tweek stage should be able to start decortive design in the next day or so if all goes well

Have desided that the 4th house is for a Single occupant that will be the village healer type.

Also have figured out the economy base for the village as well.

now for my questions.

1. Has it been established how these nords came to be in this location ?

2. Has there been an established number of npc's for this area ?

3. What ya all think about a sauna near the lake. I did find a sutable spot that wont have to be lumber jacked if this is a sutable idea.

Thanks for allowing me to do this prodject its a blast
The keeper of the one and only Evil Beagle.
09-18-2005, 07:29 AM,

Great to hear of your progress, Danath_in. Smile

I like the idea to have a healer there. Living so remote in such a ... challenging environment requires healing hands from time to time.

To your questions:

As far as I remember - no. But I might be mistaken here.

No.

3. What ya all think about a sauna near the lake. I did find a sutable spot that wont have to be lumber jacked if this is a sutable idea.

Excellent idea. Since I have a steam bath in my very first interior I made for Silgrad you have my full support. Big Grin

... and it's us who should be grateful that you're working on it. =)

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
09-18-2005, 01:38 PM,
RE: Progress and morequestions
Quote:Originally posted by Danath_in
looks like the Ironfist house is just about finished will have shots of it when my work schedual permits.

Mead Hall the base structure is in the tweek stage should be able to start decortive design in the next day or so if all goes well

Have desided that the 4th house is for a Single occupant that will be the village healer type.

Also have figured out the economy base for the village as well.

now for my questions.

Thanks for allowing me to do this prodject its a blast

1) Here's the old thread where the Jarnhald region was developed. Originally it was called the Northern Plateau. The thread might have some ideas you can use, but if not then feel free to use your own imagination where there's blanks in the actual mod.

If my memory of the old discussions serves me right, both in that thread and other places, the idea we had was that the small group of Nords had crossed the border centuries ago and had been living there in peace from their Dunmer neighbours just due to the fact that the Dunmer had no interest whatsoever in the inhospitable region. They might be engaged in trade with Skyrim but I don't suppose they have any contact with the Dunmer at all (that's for you to decide though).

2) As Quentin said Smile Some Nord children might be a good addition?

3) A sauna would be veeery nice!

Great to have you with us Danath_in! With your ambitious and thought-out plans I can tell you'll do wonderfully in our team, and I hope to see you around for a long, long time Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-19-2005, 12:01 AM,
frost elves
now i do belive that the frost elves pulled a vanishing act like the sidhe of Ireland to avoide extinction.
09-19-2005, 08:41 AM,
RE: frost elves
now i do belive that the frost elves pulled a vanishing act like the sidhe of Ireland to avoide extinction.

My impression has always been that Bethesda dislikes burning bridges, preferring to keep the options open presumably both for themselves and fans. The whole dwemer chapter of lore has kept the Lore forum on ESF busy for years, hehe. So, what really happened to the Falmer is up to the fans to guess and decide.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-19-2005, 05:13 PM,

I would like to make the follwing additions to Ulfthred.
I think with adding 1 house and a well it would pretty well set the village for long term living.

here is the screen shot of what it would look like
09-19-2005, 05:18 PM,

And the fans decided that they could look like this. (the people's vote decided that #2 in the first picture was the best, and thus the second picture ... )

Greetings

Quentin
09-19-2005, 05:21 PM,

I would like to make the follwing additions to Ulfthred.
I think with adding 1 house and a well it would pretty well set the village for long term living.[...]

Good idea, Danath_in, and it looks very well. (pun not intended - honestly)

Thanks a lot for the screenshot. =)

Greetings

Quentin
09-19-2005, 05:22 PM,

have to agree with em on the second one