Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gigantic nix-hound?
02-11-2006, 09:30 PM,

Who would they want to unite?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
02-11-2006, 09:31 PM,

The Houses which are on the brink of war.
02-13-2006, 02:57 AM,

any how... I personally like the idea of some gigantic nix-hound in the Molag Mar...
reminds me of Okotto the blind Boar God in the movie Princes Mononoke
02-14-2006, 02:03 AM,

guys, if this doesn't make it into TES4 Vvardenfell, it is making my future dreugh mod Big Grin
I dunno, but I know nix-hounds and dreugh are natural enemies....
something like nix probably ambush them when they surface to mate....
02-14-2006, 06:47 AM,

Truthfully, I don't really care for this addition. I'm not saying that it's a bad one, and I do like the idea of suddenly stubbling into a creature x3 my size, but I don't think it fits well into what we're doing. I vote to just nix (no pun intended :lmao: ) this idea, and move onto other more important matters. Like how many rocks should line the Odia River? :rofl:

Your Dreugh mod is another story. Big Grin
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
02-28-2006, 01:19 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
and now... I do have a thought for the end of the Great House War which will have to do with this:
one side is winning...
Vivec needs to stop furthur bloodshed, it is his duty, as watcher of Vvardenfell, to protect its common people
_____ Alliance is winning but unable to uproot the last of resistance in whereever
(Hlaalu mkes trenches near Nothryon hold inthe Ascadian Isles, preventing a n Indoril-Dres army from getting Balmora)
(Daedric Cultists, Telvanni, Ashlanders, and Betmer dig fox-holes and pits around Valenvaryon and there is a stalemate-siege)
(Redoran, Dres, and Indoril make trenches jus south fo the pioneering town near Andasreth preventing a Hlaalu army from overruning and taking the Gash)

and then... as the war neared a bloody year.... with one side knocked out... and the other two stubbornly fighting a siege/trench warfare stalemate....
it was a holiday.... Vivec's birthday...

so Vivec would ride his giant nix-hound and travel with a special priestly retinue and go all over Vvardenfell ....there would be total cease-fire, and all the soldiers would realize that although they hated each other, they were all men an women with their own families and kinsmen and their own lives that were terribly interrupted by a war of obscure origin and ancient animosity, and for that moment they would party and celebrate Vivec's burthday with one another and the birthday celebrated throughout Vvardenfell.... and Vivec would shout to have "peace, let the fighting stop brothers... we are all children of Vvardenfell, we should not mar her face" (blablabla)...
and then the day after, Vivec would meet with leaders himself in a second Grand Council (after the 1st in the Helseth quest) and oversee the peace-agreements making sure the houses kept their lands and certain rights obeyed...

this is a miraculous end to the war, bringing an increase of faithful temple worshippers and more trust in the Temple

I was inspired to this from:
WWI Christmas "truce"
Vivec's Birthday*: 1, 2
*open both, title on 1st link, picture on second, it is pic53
eh? some of the specific facts are old and outdated, but the main idea coul d still be ok? and Vivec can ride his giant nix-hound!!! Big Grin
01-04-2007, 03:02 AM,

yea, I kinda given up on this, unless someone can do something with this...
maybe you just find its huge dead body, Vivec is saddened and a memorial is made .. Confusedhrug: I'm kinda out of ideas for this...
01-06-2007, 11:26 AM,

Ever read Homer's Odessy?

The tale of the hound of Odysseus who waits for over 20yrs at the door of his home for his return.

When the Hero, having hear rumours of goings on, comes home in disguise no one recognises him except the dog, whose tail wags once, and then the faithful beast dies...
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
01-06-2007, 03:24 PM,

haha, let's see what we can do with that... hmm...

Vivec rode his nix hound to the Molag Amur to practice his giant form..
and told the Nix hound to wait by a cave... and went alone

and then of course he was ambushed by Molag Bal... bla bla bla...
and maybe the nix-hound just slipped his mind or he assumed it just went wild...

but later if/when you quest with Vivec, he'll find the nix-hound, now gnarly and big with old age, and it'll greet him by barking and playfully jumping and then die...
01-06-2007, 09:19 PM,

How would something old enough to die of natural causes be able to jump around playfully?