Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nerevar
05-29-2007, 06:55 PM,

A way to include the Nerevarine would be in some sort of epic battle in the MQ, maybe you receive his blessing or soul or SOMETHING for epic statbuffz gg game breaking. Iunno, or maybe he pulls an Akatosh and comes in and utterly destroys something. To be honest I kind of liked the Akatosh ending, and Oblivion ending in how Martin was the true hero and you aren't, was kind of a refreshing change.
I am very sorry, I've been playing WoW.

I am done though, so gg
05-29-2007, 08:42 PM,

I disliked that beeing the second Tongue Anyway Nerevar is on Akavir, period Tongue and well there clues Akatosh is Lorkhan...
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
05-30-2007, 02:04 AM,

We shouldn't include the Nerevarine because he wasn't anything big in Morrowind or anything Rolleyes
I am very sorry, I've been playing WoW.

I am done though, so gg
06-04-2007, 09:10 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Daishiok
We shouldn't include the Nerevarine because he wasn't anything big in Morrowind or anything Rolleyes

He's not added because he left to Akavir, but since he/she had such a huge impact in MW, I believe a lot of topics in the Hlaalu, Telvanni, Redoran, and Ashlanders should be/about based on the Nerevar.
In which stronghold did the Nerevar live in Vvardenfell? Odai Plateau, Uvirith's Grave, or Bal Isra? Maybe it could be placed as a historic site, or if you want, just add its original owners.
06-04-2007, 10:09 PM,

I think we are making Nerevarine neutrual Wink.
The rider in black is always watching......