Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rethinking alliances for the Great House War
03-29-2006, 11:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
maybe Berne is just for the hgihest bidder?

Could be...
03-29-2006, 11:53 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Siegfried

Could be...
or would they be on the side of the Helseth guys? or rogue? or neutral?
03-29-2006, 11:56 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Siegfried

Could be...
or would they be on the side of the Helseth guys? or rogue? or neutral?

With Revolutionaries I meant Helseth's guys, the Imperials, Hlaalu, and Dres. Berne should probably not be rogue or neutral simply because of consistency issues, if you have Quarra hook up with Nords and Aundae hook up with Telvanni, might as well give Berne some homies.
03-30-2006, 12:05 AM,

ok.... sounds good...
about the name of the traditionalists.... what shall we call them?
I don't like Northern Alliance, makes me think of Afghanistan Big Grin
nothing wrong with Afghanis, but Indoril is not northern, and the betmeri are their cause they were "imported"...
we need a better name.... although traditionalists and revolutionaries are a good general terms...
03-30-2006, 12:16 AM,

For traditionalists perhaps "Confederacy of Northern Vvardenfell"? or "Northern Vvardenfell Protectorate"? as you said Indoril isn't Northeren, but they're hanging out up North. For the Revolutionaries I'm stumped, but incorporate something about new/change/advancement or the empire into their name.
03-30-2006, 12:19 AM,

IDEA! since the revolutionaries are into strong economies, trade, business, ect. call them Hlaalu Inc or Hlaalu and Sons :lmao:
03-30-2006, 12:28 AM,

I think the Helseth Alliance is a good name for Helseth and his followers
perhaps the Northern Confederacy for the Redoran, Indoril, Telvanni, betmer, and ashlanders

or Northern League
03-30-2006, 12:32 AM,

Helseth Alliance should work, Northern League would be good too, I think though that the traditionalists should have something about defense/protection/resistance in their name.
03-30-2006, 12:45 AM,

City of the Strong Shield.....
(the Dwemer name of Vvardenfell meant "City of the Strong Shield", it was the most united and most powerful Dwemer confederacy/kingdom)

but that's kinda dumb... Vvardenfell Confederacy could work...
except the Revolutionaries have holds on Vvardenfell also...
03-30-2006, 01:14 AM,

I'd think that a Dunmer name for the traditionalists would be perfect as it would be rooted in their aims. KuKulzA seems to know a fair bit of Dunmer somehow, so how about it? Any cool-sounding Dunmer words that fit this concept?