Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rethinking alliances for the Great House War
03-31-2006, 02:36 AM,

Molgah or Molag would work
Molag is fire
Molgah is war

both mak sense as it is the need for survival and the inevitability of war that unites them
therwise they'd hate each other
03-31-2006, 05:00 PM,

I meant Molgah, not Molagh. Sorry, I don't speak dunmeri Big Grin
03-31-2006, 08:21 PM,

i was thinking most of the Southern indoril lands would be gone? But say wouldnt one house on all of morrowind be more helpful to everything?. Id personally go for dres or redoran
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
03-31-2006, 10:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
I was thinking most of the Southern indoril lands would be gone? But say wouldn't one house on all of Morrowind be more helpful to everything?. Id personally go for dres or redoran
well the sotuhern Indoril lands would be falling under Dres and Hlaalu influence...
and what do you mean one house be more helpful? as in the most powerful? as in the most militaristic? as in the one that has done the most for Morrowind overall? Redoran have been defending Morrowind from its greatest threats for centuries... Dres against argonians and Indoril against the two Akaviri invasions... it is possible Telvanni helped a bit too....
hmmm... where is Hlaalu in all this? no where, they lived in a smae and fertile land far from danger but was a weaker Great House while Dres, Indoril, and Redoran were strong..... now Dres and Hlaalu are strong
04-01-2006, 04:33 AM,

Also, the count of Cheydinhal (who is a Dunmer) got his position because of Helseth using his influence to put him there.
04-01-2006, 03:12 PM,

We could make the Count of Cheydinal own helseth maybe send him some of his troops or some of his Knights of the Thorn his son's organization. Because i was reading some dialouge and Indarys was a no name poor hlaalu merchant so he def owns him. SO a couple of quests with him. Also heard of a Cammong Tong camp ne of Cheydinal
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-01-2006, 04:14 PM,

so it seems thanks to Helseth the Dunmer have a foothold on Cheydinhal....
but lets discuss the alliances here, not Helseth's ideas for Cheydinhal
04-01-2006, 07:17 PM,

I went into deep thinking, and i was pondering maybe we shouldnt do Sheogoard nords? Still upgrade the towns more but no factions there. Why well cause the nords are coming from Skyrim we can have say quests starting from the borders to the sea. The nords always beat the redoran until they reach the Sea to Vvardenfell. Then its up to you to pick sides on whos going to win. If nord wins they establish rule in northern morrowind and build a Fort on Vvardenfell. If redoran win they get their land back plus more respect and all the stuff the nord generals conquered.
04-01-2006, 11:07 PM,

A few points:

I think Northern Alliance works, but thats just me... and i think Cheydinhal should be mentioned here, seeing as how the counts last name is Indarys. Which as we all know is a Redoran name (Indarys Manor) so does this mean Helseth has connections inside House Redoran?
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
04-01-2006, 11:18 PM,

people travel... and perhaps a clan of Indarys went to Hlaalu.... remember there is Daras Aryon and Fevus Aryon, not Telvanni.... people move around
and though the majority of a House's clans stay within their house, a few move around
there is an indoril priestess in Gnisis... a Hlaalu noble family living quietly in Ald Velothi