Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
theres a new DLC oh boy
08-30-2006, 12:23 AM,
theres a new DLC oh boy
Ok beth is realy makin me mad with this one sure it cost 99 cents but spell books for random loot i think now they must realy think we will buy anything right about now, now dont they. at this rate they will likely run of their fanbase who will turn to the moding comunity.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-30-2006, 12:31 AM,
RE: theres a new DLC oh boy
Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
Ok beth is realy makin me mad with this one sure it cost 99 cents but spell books for random loot I think now they must realy think we will buy anything right about now, now dont they. at this rate they will likely run of their fanbase who will turn to the moding comunity.
I don't think their mods have a fanbase anyway. I think they just want to look busy and maybe make a few bucks in the process. Big Grin
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
08-30-2006, 12:32 AM,

yes but it took them so long to release that and it is basicaly worthless by fan base i mean of the elder scrolls serise i general
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-30-2006, 12:38 AM,

Wait a spell book :lmao: Unless it gives you a spell to summon a gate to oblivion (ooh Im going to copyright that for IOB) they cant touch the PJY spell compendium
08-30-2006, 12:40 AM,

how come the DEVs don't do such great things as OOO does or other modders and mods?
because Bethesda pays them? so doesn't want to pay them much?

like...
"oh here's $30, make something..."
08-30-2006, 12:41 AM,

the spells are probly like
-spell of realy hot fire
-spell of realy cold ice
-spell of realy shocking shock
-spell of crazy high healin crap
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-30-2006, 12:42 AM,

Spell of taking away 99cents! And then taking more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more....................
08-30-2006, 12:44 AM,

oh yeah i forgot about that one :lmao:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-30-2006, 12:50 AM,

Anybody downloaded Mehrune's Dagger? If they have big quests, or even a new faction, I would download it! But just giving me armor or a base, something VERY EASY TO MAKE. Noooo
08-30-2006, 12:54 AM,

or atleast not a armor or weapon that is alredy given to us in the game just added in by their so called expations. something different and unique with quests and such attaced to it
Sincerly
Green Cutlass