Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Parchlands and Darkmoor
09-15-2009, 04:53 PM,

I think I have it. It's a Word doc dated 11/03/2009 20:26. Does that sound about right? I could download it again to be sure, I guess.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-15-2009, 09:37 PM,

I just landscaped about 20 cells of the Parchlands coast this evening, not including the Scorpion Pass. I'm getting close to the causeway (and coral reef) I mentioned but I thought it might interest people to know that the entrance to Gideon is very close to being fully modded. This means that we'll need to start making small additions such as a sentry outpost and small stables (for guars, lizards or whichever other mount we choose to include).
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
09-15-2009, 09:43 PM,
Ok in a couple of days time i should be able to start a house or building interior....

Ibsen, :lmao:
Why do you spam your own forum? xD (All i ever see is, Tongueost: Ibsen's Ghost)

Does anyone know any people specialized at making hair? like lizard hair?
Im going to get in touch with the person who made the Predator's Race Hair for the Beta Predator Mod Because when the time comes i want the Naga race to have some kind of Tentacle hairsyles if people dont mind.... But ill keep a Bald Hairstyle as well and maybe some tribal tattoo's for a hairstyle (But not a hairstyle, Just would fit the slot) too.
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
09-15-2009, 10:43 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I think I have it. It's a Word doc dated 11/03/2009 20:26. Does that sound about right? I could download it again to be sure, I guess.

Yes, that is correct. Be sure to also use the animated urchin nif in that same ResourcePack1V3, because I think I also fixed the trigger collision to better detect actors who "run into" the urchin.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
09-16-2009, 06:10 PM,
RE: The Parchlands and Darkmoor
Quote:Originally posted by Lore_Naga
Ibsen, :lmao:
Why do you spam your own forum? xD (All I ever see is, Tongueost: Ibsen's Ghost)

=) I guess the simple answer is: I'm leading from the front so I organise the posts that need to be put up there and act as moderater for the rest of the forum.

Does anyone know any people specialized at making hair? like lizard hair?

This came up a while back and I think the person I spoke to may have been COM whose 'Argonian Headsets' we will be using for our tribal Argonians...but I'm not sure. Btw, if you speak to the Predator people and get to speak to Drusvak (at least I think that's the name of their modeller) then if you could remind him about a conversation I had with him about getting hold of a separate model of the pyramid he created purely for the Black Marsh capital of Helstrom then I'd be grateful....good luck, anyway! :goodjob:

And thanks KP! I'll bear that in mind...
09-16-2009, 06:18 PM,
Ok ibsen i will do that..
And ibsen do you mind about the tentacles? I mean the Predator like hair tentacles?
Just so i know when i get to that job, So many jobs so little time...

Gah! Damm you snap to grid!!!
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
09-16-2009, 06:54 PM,
RE: The Parchlands and Darkmoor
And ibsen do you mind about the tentacles?

How do you mean? Are you planning on using hair tentacles? Sounds interesting....
Gah! Damm you snap to grid!!!

I know what you mean. It's a bitch, ain't it? Even when you have it enabled for dungeons and stuff, it still mysteriously leaves gaps at times.... X(
09-16-2009, 08:13 PM,
Actually i love the naga of WoW-
[Image: naga.jpg]

Some more naga photos underneath-
[Image: naga-ineart1.jpg]
[Image: Naga.jpg]
[Image: Naga.jpg]
[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]
[Image: Naga.png]

But i dont like the frills on the back downwards (For the WoW pic),
But i do like the tentacle like hair of a predator (Because i love dreadlocks, Dreadlocking tentacle like designs on a naga would be a new thing on itself and ive never seen a dreadlock hair mod before) And also joined tentacle beards to the hair like the one shown in the pic above could be a hairstyle too.

Bald as a hairstyle would be acceptable as well, Tribal Tattoos would be loved by the community as well.

Im thinking with the head on the lines of a scalon head (the head removed from the body and re-modelled) With maybe Grey Wizard's textures? but they look like argonian textures to me, The tail would have to be Corthian's lovely tail but i would have to ask if i could use it for this project (When i get down to making the naga, Future plans that can be changed you see) and im not yet understanding the whole animations + modelling side of things just yet on oblivion but i believe its possible to mesh the tail on the main body model but the animation of sliding is a slip and side kind of way ahead.

And ibsen the CS needs to learn some manners thats all im going to say about it.
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
09-16-2009, 10:05 PM,

Nice post with really interesting ideas. Me like it a lot! :goodjob: But pleeaase keep the Naga stuff in a relevant thread. I get twitchy when I see messy postings.

Just a little bit of info on the Parchlands landscaping. I completed half of the North-Western coastline plus a bit inland which led me up to the causeway. So far I've only placed the turtleshell hut on the archipelago (you can't see it in the screenie). Next time I load up the CS I'll be free to begin work on the coral reef and the area surrounding the hut. There'll have to be some fishing facilities for our hermit but what else, do you think?
09-16-2009, 10:14 PM,
Hermit crabs.. On the caribbean isles i remember hermit crab as a snack and this would definetly come under the hermits diet..

Tree fruits (A lot of them, Something like coconuts), Umm how about Boar? i mean he/she could chase down a boar and do a pick up animation..

Oh sorry Ibsen ill try to keep it more neat from now on, You should say that to all members... You and KP cluttered my Quest Related Lore subject with News hehe.
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga