Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Argonian Architecture
09-17-2006, 03:31 AM,
Argonian Architecture
here I will post my concepts for Argonian huts... here is one...
based off wig-wam, and also a bit of Pygmies' homes

Swamplands Hut
[Image: normal_hut1.png]
09-17-2006, 03:36 AM,

more branches on the roof for support and its perfect!Smile
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
09-17-2006, 10:24 PM,

Jungle Hut
[Image: hut2.png]
Here is a hut. It isn't the swamp-style hut, probably a jungle type. This one needs firmer ground. I based it off the Cherokee and Mayan style homes... where as the first was styled after the wig-wam... and also a little bit of influence from Pygmy homes...

War-hut
[Image: normal_war-hut.png]
This structure acts both as a fort, a center for martial rituals, a practicing area, and a war storage area. Earthen walls surround a large round hut made of hard wood and covered with straw and spikes and large fire-resistant leaves, as are most homes made of as these leaves are both tough and leathery and fire-resistant.

Shaman's Hut
[Image: normal_shamanhut.png]
This was inspired by some types of huts found in eastern North America. The cylindrical shape of the hut symbolizes a tree's trunk. The shaman performs rituals and healing within as well as initiation of the shamans-to-be.
09-17-2006, 11:32 PM,

I especially like the Shaman's Hut. :yes:
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
09-17-2006, 11:35 PM,

thanks, you know other people can make concepts too... I don't want to be the one man team
09-17-2006, 11:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I don't want to be the one man team
Why stop now, you're doing great job as a "one man team". Big Grin
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
09-17-2006, 11:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I don't want to be the one man team
Why stop now, you're doing great job as a "one man team". Big Grin
Rolleyes I guess so... got another hut coming along... but still, would like it to be a team, not as me Wink
09-18-2006, 12:07 AM,

I'll draw up some concept art. Consider yourself now a two man team, well of course you have the backing from all Silgrad Tower, and of course my team. That's really alot. My next beta is coming out soon(Keep that on the DLow) and any models or resources in it you are most welcom to use. Give me some time and I'll have somthing to show you. I will get you on you feet, but I want help in return when the time comes. May I ask if you have a height map yet? If not we need to get one done ASAP. I'll make that if you want, but DA would be the best choice, as he has more RAM then me. Do you want to use Terra-Gen or the CS?
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-26-2006, 12:30 AM,

here is an idea of how marsh-communities would be... literally in the marsh...
I looked for a long time through smithsonians while also researching stuff for a school project...
marsh-arabs... Saddam Hussein tried to kill them off and their habitat, but they're still around
even if the water is contaminated with poisons and trash.....

[Image: marsharabsrc0.jpg]
09-26-2006, 05:35 AM,

That is amazing! Aww inspiring. I'll try my feable best to make models and enviroments like that. I hope I can get to that kind of skill level as to recreate that. Look at my models and tell me if they are worth anything. I know they arn't much, but I can make up for it by getting some great textures. Of course, the place I mostly post is the Height Map Progress, so check there, becuase thats where I'll look.
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors