Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balmora Layout (final)
06-29-2007, 03:27 AM,

Seeing as the Hlaalu tilesets are all finished up, do you think it would be alright if I started setting up a system of interior claims for Balmora? I think if people saw some "grab and go" type claims laid out it might bring in some more modders. And looking at a city like Balmora, I think a little bit of help might go a long ways.
I figured I would set up the claims like on the main Silgrad board where all the necessary information, as well as some reference shots, were all laid out in the claim.
Of course, I myself would love to dive right into these interiors... So far all my previous claims were in Silgrad City, working with the hlaalu set. =) Heh, I had a blast.
Of course, KuKulza's in charge of Balmora, I just want to help, If I can. Big Grin
06-29-2007, 03:48 AM,

Well it's already in the claims thread, BUT, that needed working on quite a bit. So I say yeah, go ahead, the better the presentation the better the chance of attracting modders. :yes:
06-29-2007, 04:22 AM,

Here, I'll use this format:
Break the city into districts, KuKulza already did on the blueprint.
Name: Vedam Ules' House, 40
Cell Name: VvXXBalmoraES40 (XX is ID, East Side district, building 40)
Kukulza's Description: the home of a thug and trouble-maker, got out of Moonmoth prison recently.
Additional Info: Lower class, Vedam Ules' is the only resident (so 1 npc). Easy difficulty.
References: I'll post some images from Morrowind, and if I get to it, either the interior or exterior for oblivion.

I think this would make it easier for a modder (I know it will make it easier for me) to just pick up a claim and get right to work. And with a city as large as Balmora I'm sure it will just make things easier to keep track of.
06-29-2007, 04:28 AM,

Agreed. :yes: Good idea/s.
06-29-2007, 05:22 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by cire992
Of course, I myself would love to dive right into these interiors... So far all my previous claims were in Silgrad City, working with the hlaalu set. =) Heh, I had a blast.
Of course, KuKulza's in charge of Balmora, I just want to help, If I can. Big Grin
go for it!and i hope we've all been very helpful both in planing, in reception, and in helping you 'dive right in' Big Grin I am/was in charge of Balmora as far as layout and themes go, do your best and have fun on whatever Balmora interiors you choose to claim! :goodjob:
07-13-2007, 05:05 AM,

Looks great, but are you sure including Eydis Fire-eye is wise? When I played through Morrowind, part of becoming guildmaster was killing her as she was in league with the Camonna Tong.
07-13-2007, 05:38 AM,

Nice KK

Looks very very good

:goodjob:

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
07-13-2007, 11:14 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by DoctorCox
Looks great, but are you sure including Eydis Fire-eye is wise? When I played through Morrowind, part of becoming guildmaster was killing her as she was in league with the Camonna Tong.

But I think she could also be bribed with the Mask of Clavicus Vile, AFAIK. I remember not killing her in my FGQ. This is more a KKA or Dave question, but I thought she was to be alive but in exile, possibly in the Nord-occupied northern islands.

Steve
07-13-2007, 01:31 PM,

Quote:But I think she could also be bribed with the Mask of Clavicus Vile, AFAIK. I remember not killing her in my FGQ. This is more a KKA or Dave question, but I thought she was to be alive but in exile, possibly in the Nord-occupied northern islands.
Yeah, I remember the other Beyond Cyrodiil mods mentioning something about that... KuKulzA may be best to answer this one.
07-13-2007, 03:48 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DoctorCox
I didn't include her... look again, her name appears in the plans as someone who got kicked out Wink She now resides in the Sheogorad Isles doing her own thing... which will no doubt be part of a quest