Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balmora Layout (final)
07-13-2007, 07:33 PM,

How does this layout look for the garrison?
07-13-2007, 07:36 PM,

Just had a moment here, couldn't tell for a second whether I was looking at an MW or oblivion shot. Smile
07-13-2007, 07:40 PM,

:lol: I hope that's not a bad thing. Tongue
07-13-2007, 07:47 PM,

Absolutely not a bad thing. I just noticed you had corners on those Hlaalu walls... somehow I didn't think you could do that... that's pretty sweet. I think Kukulza's gonna like the layout, but maybe you'd want to put one or two of those Hlaalu Butresses on the left-most building?
07-13-2007, 07:56 PM,

Big Grin Oh yeh definitely, those buildings are just placeholders, I didn't want to properly go ahead with anything until KuKulzA gave me the ok. I think the size is pretty decent though, not too big, not too small, kina thing. It'll have 2-3 guards there pretty much all the time, I might give the left building a balcony. Confusedhrug:

Also...

I can't help but notice the Velothi slums, they sound like one of the biggest additions to Balmora. Instead of placing them right behind the west side houses though, how about move em all justup a bit, like this (attachment)?

The landmass is so vast, there's plenty of room...
08-04-2007, 09:28 PM,

Here I am guys, Dave sent me... By my will lol
I am special lover of Balmora(Check it:http://www.freewebs.com/pirateoftheabecean/bios.htm) and I want this to participate. So, when do we begin? I can write ideas, quests etc but I can do interiors( not much knowledge needed for that, but any help's better then nothing lol).
08-04-2007, 09:40 PM,

Hehe...

Check out the claims thread here if you want to try an interior or two. You'll need the Master File and the assets beforehand. Smile
08-05-2007, 09:18 AM,

Uppss... Well, anyway I might help even here.
06-11-2008, 03:04 PM,

I have the cannel laid out. There are adjustments that need to be made but before that I need to know if there is a stair or bridge of this type in pic01. I looked through the hlaalu tile set and that is what I am using but the stairs in pic03 are not what is needed. I didn't see anything else but maybe I missed something. Any ideas? Maybe use a different layout? Not really sure myself.
06-11-2008, 03:52 PM,

You can check with sandor; if anyone know he would. So would RW, but RL has him right now apparently. Smile If there is not one, I'll blow the dust from my Max and put it together. Those look like MW screens; if so can you go into the console and get me the NIF name for pic1?

Steve