Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boats and such(scripting)
10-02-2005, 12:57 AM,

If the physics are good, then we can actually have them be wind powered, or you can pay people to row for you Smile
10-02-2005, 12:46 PM,

that would be pretty cool :goodjob:
10-04-2005, 07:18 AM,

You can also try to find some slaves and force them to work for you and row the boat Big Grin
They work hard and for free...
Damn Nation! No donation, NO SALVATION.
I'm a proud Forumstomte

So much to do, So little time...
10-04-2005, 06:35 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by EnnJ
They work hard and for free...

sounds like mod teams :lmao:
10-04-2005, 07:39 PM,

:alert: :alert: WHAT, your not paying ME :alert: :alert:

*Leaves team* [JOKE]

:lmao:
:y: :a: :c: :o: :b: :y:

Aparantly I have a website, it is suposidly Here

Thanks to silgrad
10-04-2005, 07:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Yacoby
:alert: :alert: WHAT, your not paying ME :alert: :alert:

*Leaves team* [JOKE]

:lmao:

haha... yeah... By the way, check your PM... I have a crucial question gor you Yacoby...

anyhow...
keep up the good work and churn out models!
I get some concept art up too!
10-24-2005, 07:10 PM,

about boats...

I plan to be able to connect to Silgrad, Blacklight, and Skyrim via boats...
inorder that the storyline does not get messed up...
I hope to have a Buoyant Armiger/Ordinator/Temple Priest stattioned at the docks of each port able to go to Vvardenfell...

they will give you Vivec's invitation, and ask if you want to meet him now or later... you decide...
anyhow when you go to Vvardenfell... depedning on the port... there will be a cutscene showing you brought from "A to B" then "B to C" and then you end up in font of Vivec when the fade out/in and you are no longer in a cutscene... you are initiated by a dialogue from Vivec, and from the dialogue.... and the questions....
you decide:
the Nerevarine
you learn also, the progression of the past 6 years.... Vivec, Duke Dren, Divayth Fyr (& Yagrum Bagarn), and Ashkhans and House leaders will be VERY important to the main quest (storyline)

Connect to Vvardenfell from:
Bal Falls (us)
Ebbedin (Silgrad)
Steadhelm (Silgrad)
Firewatch (us)
Winterhold (Skyrim)
Blacklight (blacklight)

People won't get to Bal Falls or Firewatch from Silgrad or any other place and have to go through us to get there so those can be disregarded in the Letter from Vivec scenario....
but definitely Vivec's representative in Ebbedin, Steadhelm, Winterhold, and Blacklight
10-24-2005, 08:53 PM,

I've heard that Oblivion will be using fast travel system from Daggerfall (if anyone remembers). How will this affectv the whole travel system in the TES: Vvardenfell?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
10-24-2005, 09:28 PM,

personally I'm not a big fan of "look on map and teleport"
we'll see.... maybe only BIG cities... like Sadrith Mora, Balmora, Vivec, and Ald Ruhn

EDIT:

also, I hope that Wintorhold will connect with Dagon Fell
Khuul, Ald Velothi, Ald Redaynia, and Gnisis will connect with Blacklight
Gnaar Mok and Hlaalu Oad with Ebbedin and Steadhelm
Tel Mora and Sadrith Mora with Firewatch
Vivec, Ebonheart, Tel Branora, Hla Oad with Bal Falls
Ebonheart will have a bigger fleet now... as its supposed to... peraps in Ebonheart you will be able to travel everywhere... I mean Ebonheart and Vivec were supposed to be great hubs of activity....

about the Velothi Mts. mod of Ben Vagara... I dunno how we are going to connect by sea... because I don't know if Veranis (Verachen?) Hall reach the sea, and if Omanyi does either.....
10-24-2005, 09:54 PM,

Not fan of instant travel as well myself.

You're right. Ebonhart must have huge fleet. Fot Gods sake, it's practicly only Imperial foothold on Vvardenfell!
The Forgotten Ones have returned.