• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camonna Tong: ideas & discussion
02-04-2006, 12:14 AM,

i'm sure there are DB agents on vvardenfell Wink
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
02-04-2006, 02:13 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Daishi
I don't think the Dark brotherhood should have a foothold on Vvardenfell. They should stick to the mainland, but remember, they can't be in mournhold since the Nerevarine wiped them out. I think we should make a Morag Tong thread though. I hope they come to more power 6 years later..
6 years is enough time that the Dark Brotherhood probably reformed back in Mournhold.
02-04-2006, 02:16 AM,

They should be very limited in their power. The Dark brotherhood does have other holdings to take care of, before Mournhold.
02-04-2006, 02:20 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Daishi
They should be very limited in their power. The Dark brotherhood does have other holdings to take care of, before Mournhold.
The Dark Brotherhood are all around Tamriel. The Morag Tong are not as powerful as the Dark Brotherhood since the Morag Tong is only stationed in VVanderfell.
02-04-2006, 02:22 AM,

Yeah, I know, I'm just saying, I don't think they should be back to their power as they were 6 years before..
02-04-2006, 04:25 AM,

actually... the Dunmer based Morag Tong was all around...
later a foreign group went on their own to form the rebel assassins Guild known as the Dark Brotherhood... they worship Daedra also, but they kill more for money than keeping order...

so then it reversed and Morag Tong beame only powerful in Morrowind... and Dark Brotherhood rose to power... and took over assassinations all over Tamriel
02-04-2006, 03:54 PM,

no, no, no, wasn't it that the morag tong were powerful in morrowind only, then a splinter group broke off from the morag tong and left morrowind, they evntually became the DB?

hmm...i'll just get the real story from the imperial library! :yes:

02-04-2006, 07:34 PM,

well the Morag Tong DID make assassinations all over Tamriel... so maybe they were powerful in Morrowind.... but they killed plenty in other places when hired... plus, the outside group turned into the DBhood
02-04-2006, 07:47 PM,

check it ya'll

02-04-2006, 09:43 PM,

((Dark Brotherhood says : ...I will kill you....)) ((Morag Tong says: I will kill you!))
[Image: tribdarkbrotherhood6409ts.gif][Image: mw03cb1dn.gif]

EDIT: so.. uh... back on topic now?