• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camonna Tong: ideas & discussion
02-05-2006, 07:46 PM,

Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread.Big Grin
What will Camona Tong quests be like?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
02-06-2006, 02:31 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
.... they can trick authorities/guards, smuggle, blackmail, spy, kill... get skooma!

stuff like that
02-06-2006, 06:25 AM,

So how are they different from DB, except regarding storyline? In a quest sense.
02-06-2006, 08:03 PM,

Dark Brotherhood's objectives are:
-make money from assassination
-kill Morag Tong

Cammona Tong has:
-smuggle weapons, goods, drugs
-help catch escaped slaves
-fool local authorities
-rally disillusioned commoners and youth
-kill Thieves Guild
-manipulated Fighters Guild
-blackmail local leaders
02-06-2006, 09:13 PM,

If those are the odds, how can DB even hope to beat CT?
True, CT has to divide it's attention to different branches, but they're still on their ''turf''.
02-06-2006, 09:15 PM,

yea.... but Cammona Tong have their war with Thieves Guild
Morag Tong have their fight with Dark Brotherhood

Cammona Tong is the Gangster Guild... Morag Tong is the Assassins Guild... actually Morag means forester.... so they started out as ranger/assassins
02-06-2006, 09:22 PM,

So they basicly keep on fighting forever?
02-06-2006, 09:24 PM,

well... you know it IS Morrowind....
plus, Nirn, in TES lore means "Arena".... where beings of all planes and strengths fight....
cause Lorkhan helped to create Nirn which made the Aedra and Daedra unhappy with one another etc.... and a bunch of lore stuff I don't wanna explain
02-06-2006, 09:35 PM,

And I don't wann listen. Wink
Quite comparable to Vt.M, again. Eternal Jyhad waged among 13 vampire Clans with indefinite layers of manipulations and plots.
02-13-2006, 07:17 PM,

connections with 6th House?

Quote:from TES3 main quest

:Sixth House cult:
"This Addhiranirr knows about, because it is about smuggling. Some smart smugglers are suddenly too busy for their old clients, because they have a new employer, the Sixth House, who pays VERY well. But what do they smuggle now? Addhiranirr doesn't know, because they are very secret. And this is odd, because these smugglers are always loud and bragging, and now they hush up like fat-bellied kitties full of sweet-meats."

:Smuggling:
"Smuggling is big business. The Empire says we can't trade skooma, moon sugar, ebony, Dwemer artifacts, exotic Dunmer weapons and armor, and slaves. So smugglers trade these things. Smugglers also smuggle greef, shein, and sujamma to avoid Imperial tax. And now the Sixth House hires smugglers, though what they smuggle, Addhiranirr cannot say."
Quote:Orvas Dren
:Hlaalu Hortator:
"I have long believed it was a mistake to turn from the old gods. Perhaps Azura is with you after all. And perhaps not. I will tell you that I've spoken with Dagoth Ur. He promised me the same thing. That he will drive the foreigners from our lands. But I am not one to ignore opportunity, nor am I one to be troubled by rubbing two sides of a coin. If you are a dunmer of your word, I am your ally. I will tell Velanda Omani and Nevena Ules to support you as Hortator of House Hlaalu."

hmmm.... interesting
the Cammona Tong could be close to the 6th House in many ways....