Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corthian's work
03-18-2007, 02:52 AM,

The Bronze weapon set looks great! :goodjob:
Maybe you could make an ancient bronze weapon set too, just retexture the bronze so it looks a bit green (perfect weapons for the undead) Big Grin
Akavir mod leader.
03-18-2007, 02:04 PM,

Very good work.
03-19-2007, 01:01 PM,
They look great!
Have interiors been done yet?

What about things like furniture (standing silk screens) containers (chests with tassle lock and key or step chests) or lights (paper lanterns) or decorator items (carved statues for shrines, fans for wall or holding, or masks for wall or costume)? Bamboo fences for gardens. Asian teapots are different from Western teapots and many times plates are shaped like rectangle or leaf or fish, rather than being round. A long time ago, merchants sold their wares from a box they strapped to their backs, worn like a backpack. Fusuma/sliding doors -- I had to construct mine piece by piece in the kojima mod and it was a pain in the backside! It would have been nice to have a frame meant to fit the sliding door panels. Foods (noodles, norimaki, sashimi, rice, tofu, takoyaki, lots of sea foods like fish, prawn, urchin, seaweed, ...)? Straw rain hats and cloaks? Umbrellas? Wheel barrows. Paper and silk making supplies. Pottery wheels. I don't know what has been done already, so just throwing out what comes to mind.

If you want things for unusual scripts ... instruments (koto, shamisen, Chinese violin) or fuurin/chime to play music (loop chimes like Morrowind, or activator script). Folded futon pillow and covers? (Bedroll is good for useable, but folded could be converted by script to regular futon or just static for variety clutter. Traditional cooking pit with possible alchemy or cooking scripts? (Not chimneys like in Oblivion homes.) Altars for temples? (They have slats to toss in a coin to say a prayer; script could then give blessing.) Onsen? (Restore script possible.) Japanese-style bath (more upright than long; another pain in the backside to build piece by piece for the kojima mod). Asian-style wells for restore or drink. Two kinds of Asian chariots for ground transport in addition to whatever mounts might be used.

I can stop any time now, right? ^_^ Heh ...
Design Assistant

(Check here for updates. Individual images change often.) My Oblivion Screenshots Collection
03-19-2007, 03:09 PM,

To put it simple - too much to work on and so little time. Wink
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
03-19-2007, 07:36 PM,

Wow! :pop:

...... I'm speechless Kielanai Rolleyes
Akavir mod leader.
03-29-2007, 09:06 PM,

I am pretty much done with the steel weapon set. They are all duplicates of the long sword just altered.

Pic

I guess I can make an interior set, I need a texture of ground mats, I think I saw Kielanai had one in one of her house mods.

I have been playing SI, It's fantastic except that it crashes to the beat of a drum. The Dawn/Dusk Fang (enchanted weapon in SI) as it turns out is an Akaviri weapon (new Akavir content in SI who knew?). I decided to make the the next set of weapons, the Hagane set, in the style of the Dawn/Dusk Fang. Not exactly the same but a definite resemblance. I need a good pic of it because I am not yet willing to open the BSA file.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
03-30-2007, 02:16 AM,

The steel set looks nice :goodjob:
I just got SI but i have not played it yet, so how does the Dawn/Dusk Fang look?

Kielanai's Akaviri island mod has buildings with Tatami (ground mats) :yes:
Akavir mod leader.
03-30-2007, 05:40 PM,

The Fang isn't hard to get, just follow the main quest.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
04-01-2007, 01:41 PM,
Nice! Nice!
The blade almost looks shiny black. Cool.

Yes, Akaviri Kojima has tatami in it -- several patterns. I got them from Ronin's Snow Dragon Temple, though, so please give him credit for them instead of me.

I have no idea when I will be able to play SI, but more Akaviri items sounds tempting. Wink

Did you happen to make a naginata in any of those sets? Maybe you did and I missed it, but that would be something different if you're still looking for weapon ideas.
Design Assistant

(Check here for updates. Individual images change often.) My Oblivion Screenshots Collection
04-02-2007, 04:20 AM,

Yeah, he made a naginata :check:
Akavir mod leader.