Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Brotherhood plans
05-06-2006, 12:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by nerbod
I didn't see any sign of the DB in TESIII, and with the DB being that old, without having moved to Vvardenfell for so long, why would they have done that now?
Oh, the Dark Brotherhood was there, trust me. Do the "special missions" for the Morag Tong. And in Tribunal, it was in Mournhold, too. Of course, you got to kill the Dark Brotherhood members on Vvardenfell for the Threads of the Webspinner. But they would probably want revenge for the Tong's actions and go to Vvardenfell, but hiding (and this time, hiding extremely well, not in obvious places like Daedric shrines).
05-08-2006, 08:37 AM,

I personally really like the idea of the DB, but in Oblivion it's not the real 'swat-like' faction it should be... It's not quick, agile and efficient, they get massacred by a mother's kiddo who has his mother's head in his 'office'. If you would make DB in Vvardenfell, you would h?ve to make it a little bit more professional than guys like that orc in sanctuary in OB. I'd like to help making the DB if I'm allowed to by you guys....
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
05-08-2006, 09:13 PM,

for DB quests, remember, they are dying out in Vvardenfell... in Morrowind they usually get their asses handed to them... so if you do quests as a Dark Brother in Vvardenfell, you better be good...
keep that in mind...

also, their HQ, in-case anyone needs this to be reminded, is in Ebonheart, the underground under it, they basically control the place's assassinations Smile