Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deepen Moor [Claimed]
03-31-2007, 11:32 AM,

The tavern is at -9,29 as you can see on sandors map in the first post not inside the bog , since the tavern should be not to hard to reach for skooma addics in search is skooma .
03-31-2007, 03:34 PM,

Editted the post somewhat...

Okay, a little close to RP, so could you move it down south a little bit? Is that alright with you?

Keep us posted on your progress. Smile
04-01-2007, 08:45 PM,

I'm planning on also making a cave where skooma is produced by folling this and some info from the lore forums .
04-01-2007, 11:50 PM,

Sounds good. Smile Just make sure the source is credible, or at least there's nothing conflicting with official lore.
04-02-2007, 12:11 AM,

Somnalius Plant... that is a plant native to more southern Cyrodiil and Black Marsh....
from what I know I thought Morrowind had an exceedingly unique flora and fauna in its lands...

so why is Somnalius Plant there amongst other foreign plants? I mean its possible, but considering the Somnalius Plant is native to hot marshy riverlands climate such as the southern Nibenay and Black Marsh, why would it be in the northwest of Morrowind?

:confused: not trying to be picky but I didn't want inconsistencies you know what i mean?
04-02-2007, 08:43 AM,

EDIT : the article has no sources proving it's lore correctness
04-02-2007, 01:09 PM,

kingevil: The article you linked to is basically a fan fic. Smile Articles like those can be great at times, but they don't constitute official lore. If it doesn't go against real lore, if it fits the context, and you agree with it's meaning then by all means go ahead and use it.

KuKulzA: I just picked plants that occur in Cyrodiil's swamps. But yeah, now that I think of it it's too tropical-looking for a bog. Is it ok with you kingevil if we strike it from the list?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-02-2007, 03:01 PM,

Ok , strike it , no problem .I can't find bog beacon anywhere .Is there any problem with me using some epidrays cap and lominious russola ?
04-02-2007, 04:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
Ok , strike it , no problem .I can't find bog beacon anywhere .Is there any problem with me using some epidrays cap and lominious russola ?

It's one of Bethesda's plants, found at:
WorldObjects > Flora > Plants > MshrmBogBeacon##.

Nope, please don't use those. Marasmius Epydrias only grows in Reich Parkeep and is part of a simple quest I'm working on, while Luminous Russola is for Bitter Coast. I fixed all those N'Dib plants just for Deepen Moor Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-02-2007, 05:53 PM,

I took a look at the old TES3 thread , and it appears that there was a statue for sheorogath here . Does anyone sill have this map ? The link posted below is dead .
http://www.roleplayuniverse.com/memberpa.../bwmap.jpg