Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deepen Moor [Claimed]
05-30-2007, 04:39 PM,

I know I committed to making them TID and I will, I simply didn't get the impression they were needed urgently. Now that I know they are I'll make them tomorrow.

There was one discussion about longer trunks and another discussion about different trees for Deepen Moor, and I was unsure what the game plan was. I thought it was to keep the trees as noted in the initial post but I wanted to make sure. Yup kingevil the shingle oaks will work nicely but not on inclines, like TID said, so please use them on flat ground and I'll get started on long-trunk versions shortly Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-21-2007, 06:23 PM,

I don't know why this thread was closed, it shouldn't have been and I never heard anything about it. Open now.
07-21-2007, 06:38 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I don't know why this thread was closed, it shouldn't have been and I never heard anything about it. Open now.
I believe it was because There is a subforum for it now, where I have a new progress thread. No need to post progress in two threads.
07-22-2007, 01:00 AM,

Yup, IIRC I closed it when I opened Deepen Moor's subforum, because that (if anything) marked the end of the discussion of finding a steward for the region.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]