Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deepen Moor [Claimed]
04-21-2007, 06:35 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
Yes , but ingame it turned out not as good as in the CS . I'm going to change some values slightly .

Sounds good. :yes:

Quote:Originally posted by kingevilAnd I think it would be better to have some new grass textures . I'm going to set up an request for some new ones .

What did you have in mind?
04-21-2007, 06:43 AM,

Maybe I just choosed the wrong texture , there was lavender instead of grass on top of that texture. Grass like this:
http://www.kestan.com/travel/novascotia/...20(ok).jpg
04-21-2007, 02:53 PM,

Maybe I just choosed the wrong texture , there was lavender instead of grass on top of that texture .

(Image)

Grass like that .

You should be able to adjust that in the CS. See this article.
04-22-2007, 07:01 AM,

Here are some screens. These will of course look a lot better later on, with custom weather and things like that.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8571/...504rp5.png | http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8683/...191iy3.png | http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/833/o...280rz1.png

Is there any problem if I use any dementia objects ? I won't use the new cs or the new .esm .
04-22-2007, 03:32 PM,

The screenshots look great, they capture a nice mystery feeling. Smile

No, do not use Shivering Isles objects.
04-27-2007, 07:58 PM,

Have you sent the file to sandor yet?

Quote:Important. Every two weeks, or every week if you work intensively, send a copy of your work-in-progress esp to sandor so that he can check it for technical errors. The Construction Set is insidious in the way it lets you mod without noticing any technical errors; you can even playtest it and it'll work just fine, but even then, a technical bug may have crept in. If the bug is left in for too long it can become very time-consuming to correct it, or in worst case means your esp can never be merged. By sending wip esp's on a regular basis you can avoid that situation. You don't have to worry about explaining anything when you send the wip, because sandor won't review it until you're finished -- he will only check for techical problems in the esp file.

Especially avoid ticking vwd checkboxes in your esp, and also be sure to mod dialogue in a different esp than your main one. Generally speaking it's always better to send several smaller esp's than a single big one whenever you can, depending on the overall size of the work you're submitting of course.
05-28-2007, 05:20 PM,

Quote:Alright, Razorwing's been setting up some new trees for you to use, he said they should be ready soon.

Any progress on this ? I really would like to have the region generating done so I can start editing by hand, but I can't do that until those trees are done.
05-29-2007, 03:51 AM,

Quote:Alright, Razorwing's been setting up some new trees for you to use, he said they should be ready soon.

Any progress on this ? I really would like to have the region generating done so I can start editing by hand, but I can't do that until those trees are done.

I don't recognize your quote from this thread so I don't quite know what to say. But I'm going to create a few long-trunk versions of all our trees, since the normal ones don't work very well on inclined landscape, and maybe a few dead varieties though that's more sketchy. I didn't think it was urgent nor did I know they were crucial in Deepen Moor. Though I do know TheImperialDragon has been discussing the matter of the Shingle oak trees but I don't know if the outcome of those discussions changed anything. Do you think you can make do with the Shingle oak trees?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-29-2007, 03:12 PM,

That quote was from my PM inbox, by TID. Since he said for my to use, I thought they were crutial. But if that isn't so, the current trees are fine for me.
05-30-2007, 06:11 AM,

This is from the discussion about longer trunks (link).

The current trees cannot be used for conforming to slopes. This is why we need the new trees.