Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebb16 - House Open, Unfinished
05-01-2007, 10:23 PM,
Ebb16 - House Open, Unfinished
Partially finished by Deeza

Round home model (StExRedBuilding05homeoval) belonging to a middle-aged Dunmer woman named Norva Evosa.

Create the Ebbedin16 cell and drag the StInRedBuilding05 object into the render window. Decorate the interior with a mix of lower and middle class objects. The NPC needs full AI and dialogue.

This house (round home model - see map) belongs to a collector of Dwemer artifacts. He is currently living in Ebbedin asking about local Dwemer ruins. He doesn't like Ebbedin much, he is obsessed with Dwemer items, and there's a little bit more about him in this quest. That's basically it, the rest is up to the claimholder's imagination.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until TheImperialDragon ok's it, which he usually does.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on Oblivion.esm, and Silgrad_Tower.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the Ebbedin Board for the latest information. Don't forget to add a pathgrid.
05-24-2008, 07:00 PM,

Changed description.
08-06-2008, 12:10 AM,
RE: Ebb16 - House (Unclaimed, Unfinished)
ID may I stake this claim?

MAF
"The more we seek to do, the more time becomes our enemy."

The Boserman
08-06-2008, 03:34 AM,

Sure you may. Smile I don't know if you're new to modding, so if you need help to get started, let me know.
11-10-2008, 10:19 PM,

Umm... the guy who claimed this appears to have disappeared.

Any objection to my claiming and finishing it? Then we will have polished off Ebeddin.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
11-10-2008, 11:05 PM,

Sure Deeza, please go right ahead! :goodjob: :check: I plan on going over Ebbedin as a whole soon after this last claim has been finished. Smile

I don't know if Boserman's disappeared. Confusedhrug: Last I heard of him was in late September - he was having a few technical problems with the mod. He mentioned he would not be able to mod unless he got them resolved.
11-11-2008, 12:10 AM,

A little off-topic this, but I've never actually seen Ebbedin in-game. I've sometimes done the cow command and went to the right co-ords but I never came across anything meaningful. I think the last time I tried it all I got was a sea of yellow exclamation marks. I get similar issues in most other places besides Steadhelm and Soluthis.

Anyway, thanks Deeza! It would be wonderful to actually walk around something completely new to me.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-16-2008, 05:59 AM,

How's progress coming? =)
12-21-2008, 12:47 AM,

Started on this in earnest tonight. Since the claim didn't include any preferred characterisation for this character, I have decided to make her an eccentric whose hobby is reading about obscure and arcane lore... my idea was that she would pay the player top dollar for copies of rare books from Cyrodiil, such as the Ayleid lore books. Are you OK with this?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
12-21-2008, 04:27 AM,

Quote:Since the claim didn't include any preferred characterisation for this character, I have decided to make her an eccentric whose hobby is reading about obscure and arcane lore...
I like that idea. :yes:

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
my idea was that she would pay the player top dollar for copies of rare books from Cyrodiil, such as the Ayleid lore books. Are you OK with this?
Hm... Would it be possible to make it certain rare books from our mod instead (or at the very least a combination of rare Cyrodiil books and rare Morrowind books)? Because my opinion is that quests in our mod should focus primarily on what is available in the mod, not in the original game. We want players to explore and enjoy the new content, without necessarily having the need to go back and re-explore what they're already familiar with. Smile