Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Village type thing
07-08-2005, 08:51 PM,

Great! I can get it done on the 30th no problem. Lots of time for me this month. Expect it... At least 25th.

Edit: Here's a thought; I could make ship travel from my village to... Wherever. Is that okay?
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
07-09-2005, 12:30 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkEclipse
Great! I can get it done on the 30th no problem. Lots of time for me this month. Expect it... At least 25th.

Edit: Here's a thought; I could make ship travel from my village to... Wherever. Is that okay?

I think it would be totally okay.

By the way, I just thought I'd mention it since I re-read your comment above:

Quote:Mind if I get rid of one tree to make a path?

You know you can't move, edit, touch etc anything in the world that isn't put there by your plugin, right? If, while working on a plugin, you "move" a tree that the Silgrad Tower plugin has placed there, you won't move it - you'll double it. In the CS it'll look like it's being moved, but playtest the ST esp and your plugin together and you'd see the dreaded doubling effect. Dirtying the esp this way is a very common mistake almost every Morrowind modder goes through - myself very much included. I had submitted a Guard Quarters plugin which was merged, then decided to do an update and "moved" some things around... put Deus through hell, poor guy. But after that I knew about it and I don't think it's happened since.

If this has happened to you, it just means you need to clean your esp with a program called TESAME, which is downloadable from the database. Cleaning a mod with TESAME can be combined with the Enchanted Editor, as the programs compliment each other.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-11-2005, 12:43 AM,

TESAME: The holy grail!

I am almost done... Just a few more interiors and NPC work to do!

EDIT: OFF TOPIC-NESS!!!

Like my new avatar?
07-11-2005, 04:02 AM,

Like my new avatar?

Nice! Do you have a couple of screenies we could look at? I love screenies =)

Your avatar is cool, but I think it'd be even cooler if you had transparant background Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
07-11-2005, 04:09 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing

Like my new avatar?

Nice! Do you have a couple of screenies we could look at? I love screenies =)

Your avatar is cool, but I think it'd be even cooler if you had transparant background Smile

Hmm... I suppose I could get one or two... or fiftey seven. Screenshots coming up!

I just searched 'dancing taco' on Google's image search, so I don't have it in a transparent background... Do you know how to make it with one?
07-11-2005, 08:38 PM,

Hmm... I suppose I could get one or two... or fiftey seven. Screenshots coming up!

I just searched 'dancing taco' on Google's image search, so I don't have it in a transparent background... Do you know how to make it with one?

Excellent, feel free to upload as many as you want to share in gallery #17 Big Grin

You could get JASC Animation Shop 3, which has a 30-day trial, then open up your avatar and set the background color to be transparant. I've used that program on and off through the years those few times I wanted to make animated gifs.
Angel mired in filth
07-11-2005, 09:34 PM,

Wow... That was... inspiring.
Thank you. Us modders have to stick together. Big Grin

And yes, that is a cool new avatar. :goodjob: Even though it's not exactly what I had in mind when I said I needed dancing tacos for my birthday. ?(
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
08-05-2005, 05:06 AM,

What were you expecting? Ballroom dancing? The tango? Perhaps a good waltz?

I need some approval on the tavern's name- I named it "The Rusty Scrib". Is that alright?
08-05-2005, 05:25 AM,

Since I don't see a reason that speaks against it ... it's alright for me. Big Grin

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
08-07-2005, 09:44 AM,

The Rusty Scrib is a good name for a tavern, I think :goodjob:
Angel mired in filth