Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Village type thing
08-11-2005, 06:03 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
The Rusty Scrib is a good name for a tavern, I think :goodjob:
Hmmmmmm...I dunno...that sort of implies that the creatures are made out of some kind of metal...

How about The Salty Scrib? A reference to Scrib Jerky.
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
08-11-2005, 06:52 PM,

Good idea, Cenobite. Although one could imagine that 'Rusty' is related to the colour of the scrib. Big Grin

... who cried retexturing? Wink

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
08-11-2005, 06:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
Good idea, Cenobite. Although one could imagine that 'Rusty' is related to the colour of the scrib. Big Grin

Greetings

Quentin

Or maybe it'll have an NPC named "Rusty" who owns both that tavern as well as The Rusty Guar? Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-26-2005, 06:04 PM,

I like The Grumpy Guar...

Ah, I have figured it out. I keep looking for adjectives that start with the same letter as the name of the creature. It's a habit that I picked up from LOTR's The Prancing Pony.
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
08-26-2005, 06:57 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune

Greetings

Quentin

No, it jsut kinda came outta nowhere. To me, scribs do not look rusty. Except when you cut 'em up and they swim in their own blood, then they look slightly rusty.
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
10-07-2005, 07:18 AM,

Here is a program you should mention when informing some one to convert the image
http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/DD...rter;29412
it has a add thing but cant get around that lol
Edit: the site not the program lol
sry if this is spam
10-07-2005, 06:59 PM,

xchaosdragon666x: It sounds like the program we have in the database. I use it all the time.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
10-09-2005, 11:35 PM,

Yeah lol i was the one that uploaded the utility but when uploading the zip iit was cut iff before it finisshed and is corupted so i posted the download link

wich reminds me can you delete the atachment and re upload it?

But i put that in the database so pepole dont have to open photoshop or paint or what ever they use to just convert a lowly image lol
10-09-2005, 11:38 PM,

I meant this one.

As you said the download you added was corrupted I have removed it from the database. Feel free to have another go at it.
Angel mired in filth
10-10-2005, 12:20 AM,

ohhh never seen it nvm all it was is dds convert 2.1 and if they actualy need it they can click the link lol