Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you find out about Silgrad Tower?
09-10-2006, 03:25 PM,

I don't remember.. I think I joined TR first just to get cold feet's while reading around there... then joining BC.. and getting a warm welcome..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
09-10-2006, 03:26 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Aetherius
Quote:Originally posted by Orodromis
Well, it began when I just got Oblivion, I discovered the construction set and me and Aether made a Ka Po' Tun race and posted it on Planet elder scrolls, the Akavir mod found it it and expressed interest so Cog contacted us and asked if we wanted to join, so we did. After a while in the Akavir mod Me and Aether became interested in making our own mod, so we started one on Aldmeris. We did some advertising on ESF and some of the people that decided to join were LavaLampMaster and DarkAsmodeous. After a few days DA said he thought we were ready to join BC, I had no Idea what that was so he explained it to us and held the vote, we were favored in and here we our.

What he said Cool

[mod=TheImperialDragon]We are both modding communities, and should have respect each other. Smile I know there was probably no bad intentions here, so no worries.[/mod]

mah! i want to know what this said!
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
09-10-2006, 03:32 PM,

What do you mean I wanna know what this said.

Did I miss something, what did Aetherius say?
Akavir race modder and texturer
09-10-2006, 03:36 PM,

it was edited out. and you simply cnat edit things out without making me want to know. especialy things that sound juicy.

i do find the trend of all the TR people a bit wierd... i dont realy get it though. most expresed the fact that they didnt feel welcome. i supose some people are just more confortable with smaller teams...

09-10-2006, 03:43 PM,

Are all the mods in ST, Silgrad Tower, Vardenfell, Valenwood, Elsweyr, Black Marsh, Akavir, Aldmeris, Blacklight, Reich Parkeep, Ebbedin, and Steadhelm?
09-10-2006, 03:46 PM,

in BC or in ST?

beyond cyrodiil is VV,ST,SK,BM,EW,ALD,AKV,VW

silgrad tower is made up of Blacklight, Reich Parkeep, Ebbedin, and Steadhelm?

09-10-2006, 03:48 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Orodromeus
Are all the mods in ST, Silgrad Tower, Vvardenfell, Valenwood, Elsweyr, Black Marsh, Akavir, Aldmeris, Blacklight, Reich Parakeet, Ebbedin, and Stadheim?

That would be BC.. and Lady N is right about ST

Quote:I do find the trend of all the TR people a bit weird... I don't really get it though. most expressed the fact that they didn't feel welcome. I suppose some people are just more comfortable with smaller teams...

well.. I looked around.. and it didnt seams like they liked when new people didnt do exactly as people who had been there a while.. atleast that's my impression..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
09-10-2006, 03:57 PM,

SK?
09-10-2006, 03:59 PM,

skyrim

09-10-2006, 06:43 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
Quote:Originally posted by Aetherius
Quote:Originally posted by Orodromis
Well, it began when I just got Oblivion, I discovered the construction set and me and Aether made a Ka Po' Tun race and posted it on Planet elder scrolls, the Akavir mod found it it and expressed interest so Cog contacted us and asked if we wanted to join, so we did. After a while in the Akavir mod Me and Aether became interested in making our own mod, so we started one on Aldmeris. We did some advertising on ESF and some of the people that decided to join were LavaLampMaster and DarkAsmodeous. After a few days DA said he thought we were ready to join BC, I had no Idea what that was so he explained it to us and held the vote, we were favored in and here we our.

What he said Cool

[mod=TheImperialDragon]We are both modding communities, and should have respect each other. Smile I know there was probably no bad intentions here, so no worries.[/mod]

mah! I want to know what this said!

If you *must* know, then really you should also know it really doesn't matter too much. Wink He didn't mean any offence toward anybody, just a casual comment like everybody makes every now and then. It was nine words long, and was hardly offensive, so don't worry about it.