Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea
08-09-2007, 04:41 AM,
Idea
I have one idea. Here idea goes...
Make some minigames in-game like you must go from one side of tunel to other and you get reward what is random and it was about time. If you pass tunel quick you get better reward then you pass slow.

OH...yes...tunel need to have traps for you to you can`t just run to other side.

I have other idea but it is BIG to make.
It is you go in some sort of portal and it teleport you in to war zone where you must lead battle with large army and you are not having much NPcs on your side so you need to prepare ambushs and tactic for battle.You have to lead few I mean 10 Npcs what are well eqiped and your enemyes are not so good equiped but they are much more in number.
08-09-2007, 08:31 AM,

I say no to both. The battle one is not possible with that many NPCs, at least not smoothly. More important it's just as much work as this entire mod Tongue
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
08-09-2007, 09:51 AM,
Ok
OK
08-09-2007, 09:53 AM,

But I'm no projectleader Tongue

"On top of the world"
08-09-2007, 10:04 AM,

OK then it can be doed if projectleader say yes. =)
08-09-2007, 11:21 AM,

In my opinion this would make the game more generic (or whatever the word is). These mini-games don't realy fit in to the game if you ask me. TES is RPG, not action/strategy something...

It's wors enough what they did to oblivion in order to please to new generation...

"mini"-game of this size would seem unrealistic.

If you want a DO THIS IN THAT AMOUNT OF TIME TO GET X POINTS kind of game, then maybe TES is not your cup of tea...

greetz
08-09-2007, 11:37 AM,

Amen, although the battlesystem is an improvement from Morrowind, it does has it flaws though.

edit: typo

"On top of the world"
08-09-2007, 01:00 PM,

Yeah, the only thing I think is beter in OB, is the combat, and I even use Deadly Reflex.lol. Big Grin
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
08-09-2007, 01:16 PM,

The ideas are ok but most of the newer people dont notice is most of the mod is planned out we the core have decided most of this stuff a couple of years ago but input is always welcome. Please think throughly and just dont post random stuff that sounds good to yourself at the timeTongue
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
08-09-2007, 01:43 PM,

Unfortunately, I say no to both. For reasons just as the others said.

Quote:The ideas are ok but most of the newer people dont notice is most of the mod is planned out we the core have decided most of this stuff a couple of years ago

That's very true. :yes: I think we have enough on our plate as far as lore and quests go at the moment.