Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial Guard
04-10-2006, 01:24 AM,
Imperial Guard
Im am going to take over them. I am coming up with ranks atm and thinking what kind of quests we can dish out from them not much tonight though.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-10-2006, 01:28 AM,

remember, this is a combo guys... soo...
Fighters Guild agendas... noble but for hire, grudge against thieves guild, competition with Cammona Tong; Legion agendas... need to be upstanding, torn between siding with Helseth's forces or traditionalists
also, before 1/2 the Legions left, the legions mass-recruited lots of Dunmer to try to fill in while they were gone, so in Redoran areas the Legion would be even more pro-Redoran, in Hlaalu areas pro-Hlaalu, etc.
The Fighters Guild part of the Imperial Guard likes to stay witht he Empire...
so does the Legion but the Legionnaries are sympathetic to their peoples... except for the Imperials in the Legion, most of which left for Cyrodiil

maybe you can help out in this cause we were having trouble coming up with rankings... when we tried to make it the first time
04-10-2006, 08:10 PM,

Ranks so far ive thought of are Recruit, Footman, Guard, Sergeant, Captain, KnightBrother, KnightFather, General, Grand Marshal
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-10-2006, 08:17 PM,

I wouldn't include knights in this....
Legions aren't based on chivalry (I know TES3 put them together)
and Fighters Guild are mercenaries.... not knights either

Marshal... Armigers use Marshal, could you try using a different leader name? Look to the Fighters Guild ranks for inspiration, remember, it is a blend
04-10-2006, 08:18 PM,

Recruit, Footman, Soldier, Sergeant, Captain, Champion, General, Coloenl?
04-10-2006, 08:26 PM,

hmm... Seargent and Colonel do sound too modern... how about...
Recruit, Footman, Soldier, Auxiliary, Legionnaire, Vanguard, Captain, Champion, General, Imperial Protector
Confusedhrug:, just an expansion of your ideas
04-10-2006, 08:35 PM,

Ten ranks, good for ideas but how large is this questline going to be? I've already noticed in oblivion that it's way too easy to gain a rank.

ed. I'm kind of wishing they had cut a few rankings and increased the bonus/reward/recognition for the ones you attain. So you actually have to work at it a bit to get somewhere in a faction, but when you do it's huge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Common-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04-10-2006, 08:38 PM,

on Vvardenfell, you work hard for your ranks and you bear it proudly :bananarock:
04-14-2006, 01:17 AM,

Imperial Protector doesn't quite seem to have the regality of the most powerfull guy in a guild, perhaps make Imperial Protector second highest rank, and General highest? How about Imperator for the highest rank instead of Imperial Protector. Imperator means "victorious general" and from it is derived the word emperor.
04-14-2006, 01:24 AM,

I will decide something