Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions are in order
12-09-2007, 08:44 PM,

my real talents lie within the outside of the CS but ive been playing around with it and i plan on learning more.... i would be most interested in probably modelling or scripting quests, so im workin on getting good at those, and ill proabbly make some claims soon and go through the whole "become a modder " phase you guys describe on your page
returned from the dead... lets get started
12-09-2007, 10:39 PM,

I have been asked to voice a character from a game ProjectNineGames was making, but I had to decline due to a throat infection at the time of when they wanted me to do so...

As for the modding, it might have to wait an undetermined amount of time. I am having a lot of issues in real life and because of them, I am under a lot of stress and depression is hitting me quite badly.
12-10-2007, 12:56 PM,

Welcome aboard Tom! Would you mind starting a thread on Visual Dev and showcase some of your earlier modelling work and then we can talk about what kind of work you could do together with us?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-17-2008, 09:07 PM,

I guess I must have missed this thread while navigating. Anyway hi all, my name is Charles, I am from the NE USA and I am an ES-aholic. I do minor house modding with very little experience in dialogue.
I have started a claim which I figure should be ready shortly.

The idea and forums like this will ensure immortality for Elder Scrolls as well as the day dreamer inside.
02-17-2008, 11:26 PM,

Hi there,

Some of you already know me but my real name is Stephen Boyes and I'm a very old man who should know better compared to many around here (31!)

I enjoy writing most of all but I like doing this here voice acting for kicks, too. Razorwing started with a picture. Well, I guess that a direct link to my website would serve that purpose seeing as though it's kind of relevant to what I do around here - http://voice123.com/stephenboyes .

There's also lots of detailed info about me on there too, although nothing that can be used as blackmail material and, hopefully, nothing that makes for good 'phishing' material...yikes! You gotta be careful these days.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-18-2008, 09:16 AM,

Glad to have you with us, guys!

Thanks for your kind words Zurke. I hope you'll be a part of that immortalization for a long time to come Smile

Now now Ibsen, you might be surprised how many of the other regulars are near your age or older Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-02-2008, 02:16 PM,

Hi.

My real name is Henry, and I come form Helsinki, Finland. My interests are (surprise, surprise) TES, modding in general and miniature wargames.
I've been watching your progress for over an year. I used to have GIANT modding projects for Warcraft 3(which would have taken the rest of my lifetime to complete, but I realised that if I want to see something ready, I should concentrate on smaller projects.
03-14-2008, 05:47 AM,

Big Grin Hay everone reading this Thread! Big Grin
Names Trent, I live a lil ways out side of Seattle WA, in one of the smaller citys located in what is now as the Greater Seattle Hub. I new to the Idea of Modding games I love, and even newer to this cite.
At the moment I having a bit of trouble getting the CS to run the silgrad models,Textures, and such.. but im in the porcess of getting it up and running. TESIII and TESIV have been, and will remain, some of my Favorite games to be leased< Fallout 3 hopefully will take its place in the top ten along with WC3 and some of the Forgotten Realms games along with some other Goodins> I couldnt resist having my hand in making both of these into 1! so with hardly any hesitaion afetr finding this cite, I joined up. I dont have much modding exoperiance, just making a few caves/dungeons and a house or twoi for my main Lizard- man " 'Ead Crusha " to explore and and/or stash my booty. I found making Scripts to be a Particular Hasle, seeing as it might as less be written in sand script if you are unfamiliar with it, so if any1 knows of a guide, walk thru, or speak Sand Script :] and could help translate I would Find it particularly useful in my work.
I'm long winded in writing, but Verbally Short and to the point, I don't know why... So look forward to, or regret, reading more Post on my Part!
Absence of Evedance *is not* Evidence of Absence
03-14-2008, 09:00 AM,
Introductions are in order
I'm Erick, I work at UPS and I love modding. I do programming and stuff and think I can really help with the quests AI and scripting (in all forms).
If I'm smiling you shouldn't be.
03-14-2008, 09:19 AM,
RE: Introductions are in order
Quote:Originally posted by Dephenistrator
I'm Erick, I work at UPS and I love modding. I do programming and stuff and think I can really help with the quests AI and scripting (in all forms).

Welcome Erick (its me again)

You mentioned Quests Smile thats the word I like to hear (see)

Have a look here: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=13

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories