Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions are in order
04-16-2008, 03:57 PM,

Yo all! Rickious here, or Rick, or noob or whatever.

Im am artist in real life amongst other things. Have played computers from Atari 2600 in the 80's to the PS3 now. more recently in the last 4-5 years i have gotten a little stubborn with gaming and NEED games with scale, The Elder Scrolls clinches it. Loads of room to personalise the game for yourslef as a player and loads of room for growth as a developer.

Used to mod privately for Thief 1 & 2 on DromED which was fun and frustrating. Played Morrowing for about 2 days before deciding to go into the editor and started creating a massive area of castle, prison and allsorts, but too big of a project for just myself i left it. Now i have found you lot! :bananarock:

For now i will work with questlines, storylines and concept art. My laptop is bizz and im playing Oblivion in my PS3. So the editor is out. Emigrating later this year to live in the rainforest on satellite internet, but would be some retirement sitting in the jungle modding ES4! other hobbies include anything animal (Hense moving to the jungle) videography, photography, will be assisting the running of a guestlodge there so a good oportunity to come visit the jungles of Borneo! Once there i will treat myself to a decent laptop and new PC and get oblivion edited!

anyway, poke the guy next to you as hes probably jsut fallen asleep reading this lot!
-------------------
Rickious
AKA Richard Howard

Concept artist, 3D modeller.

Modder prefix= RH
3Dapp= Rhino
2Dapp= Corel Photopaint
Moddng= TES4
Working On= Currently training and improving my 3D skills and seeking a career!
04-18-2008, 09:45 PM,

OOH! here's where that bloody thread is... was looking for it for some time now...

Well, having been here a week, maybe two, it is time to formally introduce myself. I am FC4. If you hang around the Internet community of TES you might have seen such a 3 character title abound in a few places; that would be myself. There is no other, only one.

Addicted Roleplayer on the Bethesda Game Studios forums, I am also a Fanfic writer. Been doing it for over a year and a half now. Played Morrowind and Oblivion, and haven't really touched either game since I have started rping in the TES world. Ex-modder, I am skillful in the design of interiors, having made the Champion's Mansion mod for Oblivion some time ago.

I have since lost the ability to play Oblivion or even use the Construction Set, so modding has stopped. Before that time I had joined a French modding team on a project called the Third Moon, as a concept artist, writer, and interior designer. I was the only American. I have since fallen short of the project team, as real life and my inability to use the CS took its toll. My work is still within the Mod, however.

Somehow, I have also found time to get a skeletal understanding of Lore as well, and have even joined the Forum Scholars Guild with my own Article, Mechanics of Magicka, which is huge and tries to realistically explain the mechanisms of each ingame spell. Obviously, my love in Lore is in magical lore. However, I also have a love of the Bosmer lore, even Role Played a Bosmer who followed the Green Pact (yeah, rping a cannibal is awesome Tongue) so when Chris 07 asked me to write a short story for a Valenwood mod, I couldn't resist joining up on the team.

So far, it is good to see I am generally accepted.
Ze one and only...

FC4 Tongue
05-21-2008, 08:30 AM,

my name is chris yay
i live in england im 16 and i think im good at interiors
Big Grin
05-21-2008, 08:35 AM,

Welcome to ST! Smile

General info.

Quote:Originally posted by Chris92
I think I'm good at interiors.
Great! :yes:

There are open claims in Ebbedin, Silgrad city, Soluthis and Steadhelm.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-21-2008, 10:47 PM,

oh, hello there.

I have a name, but that's not really important. but, I go by "odelaya" on Planet Elder Scrolls, and, um, "goatsonaboat" here, I guess.

I've been playing these silly games since Morrowind (which I miss dearly), and I've been modding since then as well. I'm best at interiors and small exteriors.

in my free-time I enjoy music, art, cake, ice cream and birthdays. I play guitars and drums, mostly, but also other things (pretty much whatever you can think of).

I'm also a christian, 16 years old, and way less serious than this introduction made me sound. Wink

:]

(intro: :check: )

(modding: TELL ME WHAT TO DO. :|)
07-21-2008, 11:38 PM,

Welcome to ST GoatsOnABoat! We are never short on modders here so please feel free to ask about where ever the board takes you. If you happen to find Silgrad City or Soluthis appealing we always like to see new faces. We hope your stay here is long and fun.

edit: I am not sure what I was meaning in my second sentence ?( . We always need modders was my intention. Have fun!
07-22-2008, 12:49 AM,

Howdy

GoatsOnABoat

Interesting ID

Welcome to Silgrad Tower

BTW you do not need to miss morrowind as we have a modding section dedicated to Silgrad Morrowind as well

Welcome to Silgrad Tower
Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
07-22-2008, 12:51 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Howdy

GoatsOnABoat

Interesting ID

Welcome to Silgrad Tower

BTW you do not need to miss Morrowind as we have a modding section dedicated to Silgrad Morrowind as well

Welcome to Silgrad Tower
Enjoy
Bob

I'd totally love to mod for Morrowind, but my poor morrowind CD was recently found in my house, scratched beyond repair. I don't currently have enough money to shell out for a new one. D:
07-22-2008, 02:07 AM,

Well we'd be glad to have you in whichever section you can mod for Big Grin As others have said, plenty to be done, especially if you like doing region generation.

There are also endless houses and NPCs, and infinite possibilities for quests. Help yourself to any of it.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
07-22-2008, 05:31 AM,

Hey All,

I am in IT in real life, but I love computers so its ok. I am more of a scripter than a modeller although I am trying to work on that aspect of things at the moment. Aside from that, some of you may have seen some of the stuff I have done on the CS Wiki since I have dabbled here and there trying to help out others get a better feel for how to do some of the things possible with the CS. Up until now, most of my work in the CS has been through some texture replacing or object placement to create a unique feel to the mods I have worked on. Here are a few images to get an idea of what I mean.