Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_LPS Concept Art
12-15-2008, 04:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by LPS_
The hist room could be grown out of the hist itself, than?

That, is a realy awesome idea.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
12-15-2008, 04:27 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
Quote:Originally posted by LPS_
The hist room could be grown out of the hist itself, than?

That, is a realy awesome idea.

Agreed,would be nice.
12-15-2008, 10:01 PM,

Well, it's just a part of the fact that the Hist own everything in Black Marsh...in a manner of speaking...I was going to suggest a talking house but I thought better of it Big Grin
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-16-2008, 03:33 PM,

Made a hist root concept, I think of a tight version of this for "hist rooms"
[Image: rootarcnw9.th.jpg]

Also a sketch of a hist symbol for argonians that could be used for lots of stuff:
[Image: histsymzu1.th.jpg]

Edit: The lines are because they were done in a textbook at school.
12-16-2008, 05:48 PM,

Good work! Keep it up!
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
12-16-2008, 05:52 PM,

That's a good start,as Deeza told: keep it up.
12-16-2008, 07:22 PM,

I'm not so sure what is meant by a 'hist root concept' here as this looks more symbolic than functional. However, as a symbol, this first one looks especially nice whereas the second might be a little too complex to be used as a 'symbol'.

However, daubings on a wall might nonetheless reflect nature, even inside man-made structures and therefore this might make for good cave/hut art. In fact, a whole range of Argonian cave art might be nice if we can somehow make it so that it can be easily applied to walls of our own choosing in the CS...it would convey an appropriate 'tribal' and 'primitive' effect.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-16-2008, 07:30 PM,

I noticed that I had mixed the pictures wrongly to the text, corrected!
12-16-2008, 07:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I'm not so sure what is meant by a 'hist root concept' here as this looks more symbolic than functional. However, as a symbol, this first one looks especially nice whereas the second might be a little too complex to be used as a 'symbol'.

However, daubings on a wall might nonetheless reflect nature, even inside man-made structures and therefore this might make for good cave/hut art. In fact, a whole range of Argonian cave art might be nice if we can somehow make it so that it can be easily applied to walls of our own choosing in the CS...it would convey an appropriate 'tribal' and 'primitive' effect.

Wont that be a bit TO primitive? They are no cave-men after all.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
12-16-2008, 07:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost

Wont that be a bit TO primitive? They are no cave-men after all.

Haha,lol.Yeah they aren't cave-mens.They Are Natives,aren't they?.