Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Modders Start Here
07-19-2011, 05:28 PM,
RE: Problem
Quote:Originally posted by anubis100
I have a small problem thoe. I have the esp and the filles, I have instaled them properly and I have activated the esm but ingame the world does not show up. do I have to enter a portal or other transport? Becouse I dont see it accros the border. Need help!

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/thread.php?p...post166822
07-19-2011, 05:48 PM,
Thanks for the thread! Big Grin
07-20-2011, 08:15 AM,

Cheers for helping out, Xae!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-23-2011, 12:00 PM,
Ground
Hey guys i have yet another problem. the ground doesnt show up in Black Marshes. Is there something with the load order or am i missing some textures?
07-23-2011, 01:22 PM,
RE: Ground
Quote:Originally posted by anubis100
Hey guys I have yet another problem. the ground doesnt show up in Black Marshes. Is there something with the load order or am I missing some textures?
Make sure you load the BM esm (Mod Index 01) directly after the OB esm (Mod Index 00) otherwise the land will disappear.

Missing textures show up as purple.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-30-2011, 01:26 PM,

Has this solved your problems, anubis100?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
07-31-2011, 12:39 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Has this solved your problems, anubis100?

Hi IG,

Anubis100 PM'd me back a few days ago, and told me his issue was solved. I had PM'd him to ask the same thing, tbh.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-31-2011, 11:01 AM,

Cheers. Smile
08-04-2011, 11:18 AM,

ITS WOOORKIIIIIING YEEEEEAAAAAAAH I GOT ALL THE TEXTURES AND MESHES UP AND RUNNING AND AM READY TO MOD BIGTIME WOOOOOOHOOOOOO
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-04-2011, 07:51 PM,
Hello
Hello,
I would love to join BM. I got a few questions thought.
How do you feel about useing meshes made by others. There is a good fort mod that puts in Non-ruined oblivion style forts.
Does the main quest for this mod take place durning or after the Oblivions main quest?
Lastly How many of the Data files do you need to download I got 9 and 10 (I think) and I am seeing alot of while boxs with excamation marks in them.
many great mods started and ended with the question "I wounder what the sewer tileset is like".