Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Spells
12-16-2005, 10:25 PM,
New Spells
Bene reading about how spells wiill be able to do anythign a script can, so I've been thinking of some neat spells I could probably add for our mod (ALso, sorry ive not been very activ,e been busy wit school)

Raise Responsibility (make the person more responsible and law-abiding, so you could maybe make a thief a trustworthy soul, also, it would be based on intelligence)
Lower responsibility (opposite effect)
Magical Steal (would do the same effect taht an attempt to steal would, except willpower based, not dexterity or whatever)
Dim (Causes an area to become pitchblack, perfect for a mage/thief combo

THose are just some from the top of my head. feedback?
12-17-2005, 05:56 PM,
RE: New Spells
Quote:Originally posted by falco1029
Bene reading about how spells wiill be able to do anythign a script can, so I've been thinking of some neat spells I could probably add for our mod (ALso, sorry ive not been very activ,e been busy wit school)

Raise Responsibility (make the person more responsible and law-abiding, so you could maybe make a thief a trustworthy soul, also, it would be based on intelligence)
Lower responsibility (opposite effect)
Magical Steal (would do the same effect taht an attempt to steal would, except willpower based, not dexterity or whatever)
Dim (Causes an area to become pitchblack, perfect for a mage/thief combo

THose are just some from the top of my head. feedback?
Sounds good to me. I'm sure that with this new Spell Effect function that we and all modders will come up with some amazing new spell effects and idea's. :goodjob:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
12-17-2005, 06:36 PM,

definitely... and maybe some special ones unique to certain characters... so that it seems that they had perfected a unique style...

for example maybe Divayth Fyr has a special spelll that you will find with no one else....
12-17-2005, 08:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
definitely... and maybe some special ones unique to certain characters... so that it seems that they had perfected a unique style...

for example maybe Divayth Fyr has a special spelll that you will find with no one else....
Hmm, you know this gives me an idea. In case you decide to attack vivec, vivec will cast a spell that wil lcause the magically held up rock to start plummeting towards the area, and unless you can then kill vivec and take a scrol lof the counterspell from him, it wil lkil leveryone (including you). Smile
12-17-2005, 10:27 PM,

Why not make spell that won't damage you but just bind you in one place and give this spell to powerfull mages? This may help you to stay alive for a little longer and it may also give you a chance to yield of you want.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
12-18-2005, 04:18 AM,

if the new magic system is as flexible as they say then anything that can be scirpted can be a spell effect, sweet! think of the possiblities
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
12-18-2005, 04:37 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
if the new magic system is as flexible as they say then anything that can be scirpted can be a spell effect, sweet! think of the possiblities
Unfortunately, when I try to think about all of them my brain feels like it's going to explode! :pop:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
12-18-2005, 04:42 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ixidors Bane
Unfortunately, when I try to think about all of them my brain feels like it's going to explode! :pop:

my brain already had... that's why I was crazy enough to make the "Vvardenfell geography/climate" thread!!!
:dunce: :idea2: :mchm: Cool
12-18-2005, 06:19 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Ixidors Bane

my brain already had... that's why I was crazy enough to make the "Vvardenfell geography/climate" thread!!!
:dunce: :idea2: :mchm: Cool

Good one! :lmao:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
12-18-2005, 10:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Why not make spell that won't damage you but just bind you in one place and give this spell to powerfull mages? This may help you to stay alive for a little longer and it may also give you a chance to yield of you want.
taht spell's called paralyze Wink