Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oblivion on PS3
09-30-2006, 12:04 AM,
Oblivion on PS3
http://bethsoft.com/newsletter/pressrele...29.06.html

I wonder if it'll be able to DL mods that we make, I wonder if the graphics will be any better. At any rate, what do you guys think?
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-30-2006, 12:54 AM,

That's a surprise! I would have figured they were sticking close to Microsoft. Helping to launch their worst competitor seems like sticking them in the back, especially if the game comes out looking better than on the Xbox 360. Not that I particularly favor either of the companies. Personally I stopped seeing myself as a gamer after my old Playstation (1) lost it's appeal. I got a PC around that time as well and started playing games for it instead, particularly the Might & Magic games series which I had already discovered back in the Amiga days. I did get an Xbox in -03 but the games were horribly expensive and I only wound up buying a handful of them. But I'll always remember making my wife cry when I won over her time and time and time again in Halo deathmatches :lmao:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-30-2006, 01:07 AM,

Id rather have them make it for the wii as it would be the best version gameplay wise if they did that. btw its going to be on psp also just to sweeten sonys deal.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
09-30-2006, 06:12 AM,

I think it's great news! Personally, I hate the Xbox, so if the PS3 works out better then the 360, I'll be happy! Wink
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
09-30-2006, 10:27 AM,

Who cares? The PC version will still be better. Tongue Only thanks to mods and the BT mod, though.
09-30-2006, 10:28 AM,

There's huge discussion on ESF forums regarding this. People are apperantly more worried about not getting that new content that PS3 will get.

But they'll get it as official mod of course. That's one thing you can count on with Bethesda. Cool
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
09-30-2006, 08:05 PM,

Sony is the Devil! They ran Sega out of business, they are arrogant and their hardware is overpriced. I hope they do get user made mods so someone can create a PS3 virus :chaos:
09-30-2006, 08:20 PM,

:eek:

Sony... Evil... run out of buisness in competetive capatilist industry... Sega tried to but nintendo out of buisness and sued many times... logic comes from... where?
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
09-30-2006, 09:07 PM,

i cant say i didnt expect this.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
09-30-2006, 09:17 PM,

Lets not forget that little brown box now shall we
Sincerly
Green Cutlass