Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Interior Claims in Suran
07-03-2007, 09:07 PM,
Open Interior Claims in Suran
Suran

"Suran is a busy trading village on Lake Masobi, gateway to the lakes, farms, and plantations of the Ascadian Isles region. Pilgrims visiting the Temple pilgrimage sites at Fields of Kummu and the Shrine of Molag Bal seek lodgings in Suran. Suran also provides food and services for the farmers and plantation owners of the Ascadian Isles, the rich agricultural lands south and west of Suran. In this country of lakes and islands, travelers need water-walk or levitate magic or strong swimming skills."

The IDs of the cells are as such: Suran01 = Guard Tower (you would stick VvXX in front of that with XX being your modder ID, So I'd put VvC9Suran01).
I've also posted interior descriptions for these cells. Remember that we are modding a Vvardenfell that is set six years after Morrowind, and some of the interiors look different and/or are inhabited by different people. Nonetheless, the shots should give you a solid idea of the interior layout, as the tilesets we are using in Oblivion are virtually the same as the ones in these shots from Morrowind.
Also, when working with the public Hlaalu tileset use collision mode (F4) to see where any invisible surfaces may be. Seeing as most of the claims work so far has been SilgradTower.esm dependent, you can go ahead and use those assets. Make sure you have the latest version.

[Image: layoutcq1.jpg]

Guard Tower [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXSuran01 (replace XX with your modder ID)

This tower is inhabited by two Hlaalu Guard.

NPCs: 2 Hlaalu Guards

Difficulty: Easy - Lower Class Interior
When creating this interior, you will need to use the Hlaalu tileset.
If you create a new interior position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.. Place a northmarker in the cell, it does not need to be oriented.
Add some unique dialogue and full AI to the NPCs, if you need to know more about them, just ask.
[Image: 01dq9.th.jpg] [Image: 02mb3.th.jpg]

Desele's House of Earthly Delights [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXSuran02 (replace XX with your modder ID)

All you menfolk know and love it, it's the local strip club! Create a few patrons (males obviously), and a few dancers (yeah, they'll be naked :bananaSmile, mind you just make it so that they just stand there, they'll need some custom animations later. Helviane Desele still runs the place, she offer's food, drinks, skooma.... Her slave is gone, obviously.

NPCs: Helviane Desele (Breton F, lvl 15 Merchant), 3 dancers, a few patrons.

Difficulty: Easy - Middle Class Interior
If you create a new interior position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.. Place a northmarker in the cell, it does not need to be oriented.
Add some unique dialogue and full AI to the NPCs (except dancers), if you need to know more about them, just ask.
[Image: 01sb7.th.jpg] [Image: 02ef0.th.jpg] [Image: 03sp8.th.jpg]

Ranosa Gilvayn: Outfitter [Claimed, Tlo1048]
Cell ID: VvXXSuran03 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Ranosa Gilvayn is a general outfitter (stuff you need when you're on adventures: armor, weapons, clothes, potions etc). Business has been good, as always, in Suran. She lives upstairs.

NPCs: Ranosa Gilvayn (Dunmer F, lvl 15 Spellsword)

Add some unique dialogue and full AI to the NPCs, if you need to know more about them, just ask.
[Image: 01wq4.th.jpg]

Garothmuk gro-Muzgub: Smith [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXSuran04 (replace XX with your modder ID)

During a House Redoran raid on Suran, this building was burned out and wrecked. Garothmuk gro-Muzgub was not hurt and he still makes and repairs weapons and armor, but he's set up over in the Suran Tradehouse for the time being. He himself knows a lot about weapons and armor, so give him a good bit of dialogue.

NPCs: Garothmuk gro-Muzgub (Orc M, lvl 16 Smith)

Difficulty: Easy - Middle Class Interior (Wrecked)
[Image: 01ym7.th.jpg]

Goldyn Belaram: Pawnbroker [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXSuran05 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Goldyn Belaram is a poor pawnbroker. His shop is cluttered with containers. He lives upstairs.

NPCs: Goldyn Belaram (Dunmer M, lvl 15 Pawnbroker/Merchant)

Difficulty: Easy - Lower Class Interior
[Image: 01nf7.th.jpg]

Suran Slave Market [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXSuran06 (replace XX with your modder ID)

As slavery has been abolished in Morrowind, the future of this building is up for discussion. I'll post some images anyway, food for thought.

[Image: 01im2.th.jpg] [Image: 02cc5.th.jpg]

Verara Rendo: Clothier [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXSuran07 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Verara Rendo is a successful upper class clothier. She lives upstairs.

NPCs: Verara Rendo (Dunmer F, lvl 15 Clothier)

Difficulty: Easy - Upper Class Interior
[Image: 01rf3.th.jpg]

Ralds Oril: Trader [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXSuran08 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Ralds Oril is a stylish trader, he's middle class, but he dresses like a noble.

NPCs: Ralds Oril (Dunmer M, lvl 13 Trader)

[Image: 01ho7.th.jpg]

Suran Tradehouse [CLAIMED, DoctorCox]
Cell ID: VvXXSuran09 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Ashumanu Eraishah runs this Inn and Tavern. As far as Inns go in Morrowind this place is a big rowdy resort. Ashumanu has an ashlandic background and knows a lot about her heritage. Create a few patrons and guests, no slaves obviously. Ashumanu offers beds. The tradehouse has really taken off these last few years, riding on a heavy tourist flow and the throngs of farmers that come to Suran to sell their crops. Also, Garothmuk gro-Muzgub (the smith from claim Suran04) has set up here in the tradehouse since his own building was destroyed.

NPCs: Ashumanu Eraishah (Dunmer F, lvl 11 Trader), a few patrons.

Difficulty: Medium - Middle Class Interior (this place is big)
[Image: 01vd7.th.jpg] [Image: 02js4.th.jpg] [Image: 03xy6.th.jpg]

Ibarnadad Assirnarari: Apothecary [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXSuran10 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Ibarnadad Assirnarari is an experienced ashlandic apothecary and alchemist. He lives upstairs.

NPCs: Ibarnadad Assirnarari (Dunmer M, lvl 17 Apothecary)

[Image: 01tl3.th.jpg]

Oran Manor [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXSuran11 (replace XX with your modder ID)

This is the villa of the local Hlaalu noble Serjo Avon Oran governing Suran. Ravoso Aryon also sells general goods in the Manor. Serjo is a thief fence (not in the guild).

NPCs: Ravoso Aryon (Dunmer F, lvl 13 pawnbroker, Hlaalu Retainer), Serjo Avon Oran (Dunmer M, lvl 20 thief service, Hlaalu Kinsman)

Difficulty: Medium - Upper Class Interior
[Image: 01zr4.th.jpg] [Image: 02sp4.th.jpg] [Image: 03hg4.th.jpg]
07-09-2007, 06:13 PM,
Claims
Hey Cire.
As I asked before can I claim the outfitter, and the Smith?
Anyways.
I was wondering if I could design a village in Oblivion, in the Morrowind area, and send it to you?...Then You can give me tips on how to make it better, and I'll tweak ii(or you will), and I'll upload it to Obliviet.
I want to make a good mod, and I need help on scripting.
Thanks!
-TLO-
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
07-09-2007, 06:39 PM,

Quote:As I asked before can I claim the outfitter, and the Smith?
Sure. Smile

Keep us posted.
07-09-2007, 07:56 PM,

From what I now see, the city stays the same as it was in TES3 ?
07-09-2007, 08:20 PM,

Not necessarily. We're trying to get the claims interior done based on what was there in TES3, it gives us something to work from, obviously. We'll then add in further claims that weren't included in TES3 that are new to the mod. The exterior is shown for reference only, our Suran may well have changed.
07-09-2007, 10:24 PM,
RE: Claims
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Hey Cire.
As I asked before can I claim the outfitter, and the Smith?
Anyways.
I was wondering if I could design a village in Oblivion, in the Morrowind area, and send it to you?...Then You can give me tips on how to make it better, and I'll tweak ii(or you will), and I'll upload it to Obliviet.
I want to make a good mod, and I need help on scripting.
Thanks!
-TLO-

Well, I'm not an expert on scripting, but I'll be happy to help. What exactly did you have in mind for the village? I mean where were you going to put it, what's its background?
07-13-2007, 02:37 AM,

I'd love a go at the Tradehouse.
07-13-2007, 02:49 AM,

It's yours, do you have a Modder Id and the ST assets?
07-13-2007, 03:22 AM,

There was suppose to be another tower we were going to add to show the increase of guard supply. I would suggest it be able to house 4 guards so the town has a good force plus the ones that live in Oran manor.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-13-2007, 03:25 AM,

Thanks for letting us know. I think cire has been organizing claims straight from those featured in Morrowind for the time being. I'm sure he'll be adding other afterwards. Smile