Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pirates of the Carribbean III
06-17-2007, 02:28 PM,

You all have seen Ask A Ninja and his take on robots, right?
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
06-17-2007, 03:15 PM,

Pirates can beat robots because Robots are too slow, and then a pirate sticks his magnectic compass onto the robot's head and disrupts it. Tongue

PIRATES WIN AGAIN!
Lol what?
06-17-2007, 07:02 PM,

Then how about pirate cyborgs that had additional ninja training? They pwn normal pirates!
06-19-2007, 10:41 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Yeah, Calypso is an all powerful sea godess, but this was her role throughout the movies

Pirates II: Told them about Davy (Davey?) Jones and brought Barbosa back

Pirates III: Threatened to kill Barbosa, talked with Davy Jones, and then she turned into a giant where she then collapsed into thousands of crabs, and merely provided the setting for the final battle.

Then people say "She made the giant whirlpool because she wanted to kill them all" but theres the thing, it didn't kill anyone. She could have utterly destroyed everything if she wanted, but she didn't.

I think the character's personalities all changed in the third one. In Pirates II, Davy was a terrible monster of the sea, but in Pirates III he was weak, being ordered around by British soldiers, and they even showed him crying. Pirates II, Calypso was happy and joked around, but in Pirates III she looked like she was about to cry the whole time.

I also love how Keith Richards, who played Jack's dad, got to play guitar. Kinda funny since he is the guitarist for the Rolling Stones

I agree with every word of that.

I liked the second and first better.
my favorite scenes are the double broadside of the "Endeavor", the part where all the crabs made the pearl sail on land (1337 crabbies!! :bananaSmile, and the chinese guy with the mikey mouse voice.

Hey, what is up with elizabeth in this one? she at least almost makes out with almost every somewhat important character in the movie! :eek:

=most inportantly of all=
WTF IS UP with that postcredits scene?
did you all see that? that totally ruins any chance of another movie where will gets freed from the ship! BOOOO!!!!

overall opinion:
Pirates I: 10000000000000000000000000000000000MG!!!!!!/10
][][: 13371337/10
3: 7/10

*Hides and waits to be screamed at in terror*

edit:
on priates vs ninjas vs robots:
Yall forgot these guys:
Aliens
marines (no not halo ones, they have the IQ of a fly...swatter...)
Cyborg supersoldiers (here is halostyle)
Wizards/other magic people
hacking noobs
TEH 1337 5niper
TEH FISH!!!! }[Wink
Tex from red vs blue (ooo cloak. stealthier than ninjas Big Grin)
Caboose from RVB (duh)
Artaficial Inteligence programs that can think and jump between machines
CS:S noobs (AWP anyone?)
kitties!!
Llamas?!
spacemen (think star trek or the UNSC pillar of autumn)
little kid that talk endlessly
teabaggers :bananarock:
the dancing bannana :banana:

and to pwn all:
a dumb cloaked spartan using hacks weighted down with noob guns riding a levitating guar and ploping fireballs at people as an AI jumps via radio to destroy the evil aliens. he got to this planet in i spaceship painted with the dancing banana logo that accidentaly crashed because someone yelled llama and that made a nooblet tripped over kitties.

when the battle looked hopeless the spartan hacked open a portal and released the religeos freaks from RVB and a bunch of little kid gamers (top halo 2 player on the planet was a 7 year old last i checked) who pwned everyone (stupid tkers) except those smart enough to run. and then proceded to teabag the dead or dieing.

the spartan returned with a longsword and NUKED!

yay everyone died!!! the end. :eek:
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
06-19-2007, 10:47 PM,

Orlando Bloom already said not to make another PotC movie, so they had to ditch him Wink
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
06-19-2007, 11:01 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
Orlando Bloom already said not to make another PotC movie, so they had to ditch him Wink
oh

that makes no sense he would do that but that clears the reason for the ending scene up.

btw i added on to my above post lol! Big Grin
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
06-20-2007, 12:05 AM,

Well he's around 30, played in 2 blockbuster triologies, he wants to take it slow and now doing some theatershow.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"