Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here when you go away
08-16-2011, 06:09 PM,

Hi all! A day late because I had a hotel stay overnight but I'm finally back and raring to go. Nice to be back! Especially nice to see so much activity on the forums (or so it seems at first glance)!!! :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-17-2011, 07:44 AM,

Welcome back Ibsen!
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-17-2011, 08:44 AM,

Until September 25th I don't have a lot of time to support BM.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-17-2011, 11:05 AM,

@ Sandor - So that's from around 9th to the 25th September, yes? Okay, I'll try to have everything important merged for that time. I'm hoping that anything like additions to the archive will be done by then.

@ Others - So, for example, as was discussed recently regarding the Gideon sewers, if the necropolis tileset were to be used, it would mean making that decision and going with it before this time. If everything is equipped and made available then others can use it accordingly.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-17-2011, 12:33 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
@ Sandor - So that's from around 9th to the 25th September, yes?
Merging stuff isn't a problem (I have full internet access), I don't have time to work on the border regions.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-18-2011, 10:25 AM,

Thanks for clarifying. That's understood. I hope you manage to enjoy a little of what India has to offer while you're out there. =)
09-01-2011, 07:22 PM,

Apologies for not being able to answer PMs that people may have sent me lately. I've been focusing on the forums and trying to get to grips with Adobe After Effects so that I can put together the trailer. Normal service will resume shortly.
09-06-2011, 03:07 PM,

Hey guys,

I'm sick & not feeling too good. So I won't be online as much for the next few days.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
09-06-2011, 03:48 PM,

Sorry to hear that KP. Hope you feel better soon!

Regards,

DZ
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-06-2011, 04:12 PM,

Get well soon, KP!