Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renrijra Krin
02-10-2007, 02:52 PM,
Top or so Icon
I like the frame, I was thinking that the top or so icon could be like a smiling khajit with a crown on its head?

edit: And also a name for one of the top ranks could be pridelord?
"Gzalzi Vaberzarita Maaszi" - "Absurdity Has Become Necessity"

1. "It Is Good To Be Brave"
2. "It Is Necessary To Run Away"
3. "Enjoy Life"
4. "Kill Without Qualm"
5. "Give Freely To The People"
6. "Justly Take By Force"
02-12-2007, 07:39 PM,
RE: Top or so Icon
I'd say that would be a great last mission Quest Icon! Big Grin Pride Lord or Pridelord?
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
02-12-2007, 07:48 PM,
RE: [Renrijra Krin] Recruiting
Quote:The faction MUST remain within Elsweyr or new world spaces, we will not edit Leyawiin or the surrounding area.

Introduction Quest:
Quote:[This is not Earning Trust, but the quest before. ]
[Caravan Attack is now before Earning Trust]

When ariving you see a assulted caravan(this is right with the border thus forest..) and a Krin running away(the others can possibliens be seen in the distance).. Quest popup that player should follow that Krin guy if he wants to join, said in a more ingame sense... Following the Krin guy he'll more or less play around with the player giving him a hard time to track him, when being sure player is the only one following, he will speak to player a place he got the advantage(maybe with allies nearby or something of that sort..)...

If choosing right dialog options he will give you a chance to meet the boss(not in their camp). (This is where Earning Trust begins)
02-13-2007, 02:05 AM,
RE: Top or so Icon
I would say Pridelord but i dont think it would matter too much
"Gzalzi Vaberzarita Maaszi" - "Absurdity Has Become Necessity"

1. "It Is Good To Be Brave"
2. "It Is Necessary To Run Away"
3. "Enjoy Life"
4. "Kill Without Qualm"
5. "Give Freely To The People"
6. "Justly Take By Force"
02-13-2007, 03:01 PM,
RE: [Renrijra Krin] Ranks
footpaw
claw

striker
strike leader

pride brother/sister
pride elder
pride matriarch/patriarch

foot paw and claw = cat things = cat's paw = fine

striker = fighter/s

brother, plus = family
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
02-28-2007, 03:25 AM,

"The faction MUST remain within Elsweyr or new world spaces, we will not edit Leyawiin or the surrounding area."

I think this will be to the detriment of the Renrijra Krin faction, it would be cool to allow you to do "terrorist"/"freedom fighter" attacks on the Cyrodiil homeland. But I'll assume you have your good reasons.
02-28-2007, 02:09 PM,

Thats true.. (including good reasons)

First of all this is a Elsweyr mod, and we want to keep conflicts as low as possible, thus we touch Cyrodiil as little as possible. (I could argue more for this but there is no point..)

As for why we don't just use a new world space looking like Leyawiin or somewhere else in Cyrodiil; any changes made will be only in that world space, and when player then returns to Cyrodiil he'll find no traces at all...
This is a possiblity for quest that leaves no trases as far as I'm concerned, but a attack on Leyawiin I'm afraid won't happen. Even trought I'd love to see it..

Furtermore I'm stritly only desiding things about the Krin, this isn't something I deside at all..
02-28-2007, 04:10 PM,

Yeah I posted that before I read about the worldspace thing.
02-28-2007, 05:06 PM,

An optional .esp attack on leyawin, though it would still have all the issues listed there, would be a fine addition later on in the mods development.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
03-04-2007, 09:05 PM,
RE: [Renrijra Krin] Ranks
Claw is also approved.. Big Grin

footpaw :check:
claw :check:

striker :check:
strike leader: I assume you mean that what a Striker would be, if so then I agree.

pride brother/sister :alert:
pride elder :alert:
pride matriarch/patriarch: simpe matriarch/patriarch for hightest rank might work.

foot paw and claw = cat things = cat's paw = fine : you lost me..

which thing would be counted lower that the other of footpaw and claw? (I'm thinking footpaw)

as for people with acess to OB what is the normal number of ranks?