Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renrijra Krin
08-08-2008, 08:14 PM,

Bumping this, cause nobody seems to have read it...
08-08-2008, 08:18 PM,

seems like the sorta thing renrijra krin would do, guess you'll have to wait for DAs or JKJs seal of approval though. Plus it would unlikely be a major Renrijra Krin boss at the hideout, probably just lackeys..

Edd
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
08-08-2008, 08:25 PM,

excellent work sceluk. this could work as a way of getting into elsweyr too, after the Krins latest stunt (this quest) the Elder council could send yuo to Elsweyr to investigate the Krin.

And there will probably be a reasonably high up Krin guy there, overseeing the lackeys making sure they don't screw up.

Approved :check:
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
08-08-2008, 09:04 PM,

10xBig Grin
In fact the hideout has two exits: One in the countryside outside Leyawiin, the other in Elsweyr.
If you want, I'll landscape a bit round the Elsweyr\Leyawiin border too. I also made so that the quest starts after the sanguine one, so that Alessia doesn't just disappear. Is she included in any other quests so I can add the conditions?
Quote:And there will probably be a reasonably high up Krin guy there, overseeing the lackeys making sure they don't screw up.
The quest is rather high level as the lowest leveled npc starts at 15 and the boss at 25 with an offset of 5.
BTW JKJ, how's the merge going? and welcome back llamarangerBig Grin
08-08-2008, 09:07 PM,

the merge is going slowly. but i'm getting there. Approved for the cave exit in Elsweyr

08-08-2008, 09:08 PM,

i've been here the whole time, just lurking in the shadows waiting for my chance to... post.

Edd
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
08-08-2008, 09:08 PM,

Weren't you on holiday or something? Correct me if I'm wrong.
08-08-2008, 09:10 PM,

i was moving house and getting the internet connected at the new place and staring a new job, but i'm back online and raring to go! :bananarock:

08-09-2008, 12:05 AM,

I'm not gonna veto it or anything, but it does affect Cyrodiil more than our mod has ever in the past, but I'm trying as hard as I can to remember why we were so against it, and all that's comming up is compatibility. This doesn't seem like it edits too many cells. Cool beans.

DA
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
08-09-2008, 10:41 AM,

It only edits one cell exactly on the Cyrodill\Elsweyr border. and some other minor NPC stuff.