Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renrijra Krin
03-06-2007, 05:18 AM,

I thought the lowest rank could possibly be "Cub". Though I'm not sure.
03-06-2007, 05:23 AM,

Hmm... Perhaps it is that you are in Elsweyr, probably Rimmen or something and you are given a pamphlet from a guard - think the leaflet you get in Vivec about the alchemist in Morrowind - it reports some attack on a caravan in the area around another town. You inquire further, then offer to join the investigation. As you are gathering information, you stumble upon some of the Renrijra Krin in the woods, as the quest specifically tells you to go overland to avoid an attack on the roads. You are threatened, but after showing some resistance, and perhaps some allusion of NO FEAR OF DEATH, they offer you to join.

Does this sound alright?
03-07-2007, 08:30 PM,

Quote:Hmm... Perhaps it is that you are in Elsweyr, probably Rimmen or something and you are given a pamphlet from a guard - think the leaflet you get in Vivec about the alchemist in Morrowind - it reports some attack on a caravan in the area around another town. You inquire further, then offer to join the investigation. As you are gathering information, you stumble upon some of the Renrijra Krin in the woods, as the quest specifically tells you to go overland to avoid an attack on the roads. You are threatened, but after showing some resistance, and perhaps some allusion of NO FEAR OF DEATH, they offer you to join.

They would have killed you/player or flee(d). at least if they had any idea you worked for the Legion.
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
03-08-2007, 09:45 PM,

So is Pridelord approved as Top Rank?
"Gzalzi Vaberzarita Maaszi" - "Absurdity Has Become Necessity"

1. "It Is Good To Be Brave"
2. "It Is Necessary To Run Away"
3. "Enjoy Life"
4. "Kill Without Qualm"
5. "Give Freely To The People"
6. "Justly Take By Force"
03-09-2007, 12:11 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Rajan
So is Pridelord approved as Top Rank?

It has not.. been decided yet.. by the way how many ranks does most factions have in vanilla ob?
04-12-2007, 04:09 PM,
Renrijra Krin
The Renrijra Krin is as most people here know a group of rebels, not the best word to use I know, who fight to retake the land taken from them in a treaty with County Leyawiin and trough Leyawiin the Empire. This treaty is just about 20 years old. Give or take..

Now its unknown if the Renrijra Krin has been fighting the Empire all this time, but it is know they just recently have grown strong.

Other than this it should be known that even trough their main objective is Leyawiin the Renrijra Krin will accept revenge as enough. The Renrijra allow anyone to join, but will not blindly trust anyone.

If not wishing to write the whole name of Renrijra Krin; Renrij would be correct to use not Krin nor Renrijra. Though I do use those, by mistakes, myself.
[TITLE]Restrictions of the Faction[/TITLE]
Feel free to give any idea that comes to mind. Restrictions of the Faction is:

1. The faction MUST remain within Elsweyr or new world spaces, we will not edit Leyawiin or the surrounding area.

2. The faction SHOULD be original and make me feel patriotic, I want a few speeches.

3. The faction should NOT be blindly killing or pillaging, these guys know what they are doing, and they are patient.

If you feel that I or others idea posters have broken any of these restrictions please do tell, but do so in a kind way.
[TITLE]Current Events[/TITLE]
The current questline is as followed:

[This does not include the first 4 or so quests]

The Renrij have gone on the offensive and is raiding almost all caravans, who is of any importance, heading towards Rimmen. The Imperial Legion isn't really able to respond as the Renrijra Krins base is not known.

But a failed caravan attack leads to them being discovered by the Legions own Desert Corps, traveling towards Rimmen, the Captain of this squad mounts a quick, but well executed, attack at the base. Capturing several members of the Renrijra Krin and killing most others beyond two people, the man in charge and a quite new member (the Player), who escapes.

Quite a chase begins with several Legionnaires hunting those people. The hunt goes on for quite some distance. The Player can if choosing so help the man in charge survive, not by "I'll go back and save him" but by what he does
in combat, AI will decide. But while they are fleeing the Player will learn of the base near of Riverhold. If he doesn't die the persons in charge of that base will be less suspicious of your arrival. If the player just runs of without any concern for the person in charge he'll be captured.

The Captain does not participate in the hunt at all and takes the prisoners to Riverhold, with a brief stop in Rimmen.

The Reasons for him taking the prisoners to Riverhold is quite simple, he was in his brief stop in Rimmen ordered to take command of the manhunt towards the Renrijra Krin.

[Update will come soon enough]

[TITLE]Links[/TITLE]
Old threads:
Renrijra Krin faction
Renrijra Krin Quest
Renrijra Krin Faction Discuss

Other links:
[A must read] Ahzirr Trajijazaeri
04-28-2007, 04:52 PM,
RE: Renrijra Krin
Is anyone going to say any comments at all?

(counts for Drug king , Approved, Cleanup , Renrijra Krin )
04-28-2007, 05:16 PM,

:goodjob:

(I know that's not a lot of words, but...)
04-28-2007, 05:56 PM,

:lmao: I suppose I can just continue then.

[/HR]

At this point the player have arrived to the Riverhold camp and when meeting with the new quest givers will be given the task of freeing the captured and learning if anyone of them has told the Legion anything.

The location the prisoners is held is, at least if I get it my way, a house with fortifications on the outskirts of Riverhold. A location earlier own by Count Bravil, who sold it cheap to the Legion to support their work in ending the Renrijra Krin. It isn't anything fancy. Build with cheap stone from Elsweyr, and with little decoration.

The player travels there and either sneaks(jumping in to caravan) in or tricks himself in(kills a guy and dresses like him). Fighting himself in can only be done on specific times(when someone authorized to enter does so or a caravan leaves/enters).

When freeing and talking to the prisoners the player learns that there is a guy who they suspect have talked to the Legion. When being tortured he stopped screaming and was not returned to his cell. (preferably told without leaving out the possibility of that he is dead.)

[/HR]

And this is just two quests Sad

[/HR]
Added: First Renrijra Krin Quest

The Player enter trough a path in Cyrodiil or goes out looking for a attacked caravan.
Either to find a Renrijra Krin because he want to join or to kill them. When closing in on a Caravan Wreckage player notices a Renrij killing a last civilian and running of against a small forest(this on the border thus not yet proper desert).

Running after the Renrij into the woods the Player eventually falls into a trap. (designed to capture not kill)

The Renrij player followed comes up to the player and starts a conversation. Asking why player followed. If replying that he wants to join the Krin I'd like the Renrij to laugh. The Renrij goes away and the player hears a conversation .(only parts of it, enough to make him wonder(such as do you want me to kill him? etc.)

The Renrij returns: Tells the player that if he wants to join the Krin he should do: [Inset something a loyal Imperial would never do, without any purpose]. Player gets to say Yes or No(more like I will do so or No way)

If No the Renrij leaves and player will have to destroy one of the corners(by activating) of the trap(to optimize only one of the corners will be destroyable). The screen goes black and a message box appear, blah blah, pressing ok, screen goes normal , player is standing in a destroyed trap with one of the corners broken.

If saying Yes the Renrij will tell the player to wait to the sound stop. And then destroy the trap by pulling the [Inset direction here] corner. After having done that player continue with the new quest. Which start now.

[/HR]
I'm open to ideas of what the Player can do that no Loyal Imperial(or Legion) would do.
05-06-2007, 04:35 PM,

I can think of a few... But it might be helpful to know how original we want this quest-line to be? I know that doing stuff outide to box takes more moddign but here's a few first impression kinda ideas...

Serious Ideas:

1. Burn an effigy of the emperor/high-ranking Imperial figure in the centre of *insert town*
2. Something in the line of the Sheograth Shrine quest in Oblivion, basically, do this, put something there, kill an animal, watch as the havok ensues 'cause you've made the imperials believe the gods have turned against them.
3. Break into X imperial legion fort and steal something/kill someone important.

Random ideas:

4. Flood local imperial barracks with sewage water (Have a few ideas as to how this might be intergrated mod-wise, but I'm not exactly an expert).
5. Dress as an Imperial Guard and do... something... haven't really thought that through.
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.