Poll: Which Plane should we feature (if any)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Azura (Anticipation)
0%
0 0%
Vaermina (Other)
0%
0 0%
Nocturnal (Other)
0%
0 0%
Sanguine (Other)
0%
0 0%
Hermaeus Mora (Other)
0%
0 0%
Sheogorath (House of Troubles)
0%
0 0%
Molag Bal (House of Troubles)
0%
0 0%
Mephala (Anticipation)
0%
0 0%
Boethia (Anticipation)
0%
0 0%
Hircine (Other)
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST's Plane of Oblivion
03-29-2007, 05:16 PM,
ST's Plane of Oblivion
So, for ST, should we add another plane of Oblivion unique to our mod? If so, which one? We can do any Daedra, even Sheogorath or Dagon. I'm personally for Sheogorath and against Dagon, because it would be easier to make Sheogorath on our part with SI and Dagon is too commonplace in the game as is. With another Sheogorath realm it would have a reason to be called Shivering Isles rather than Isle. I'm sorry not all the Daedra from Oblivion were put up there, because they couldn't fit, so instead there's only the Morrowind-specific Daedra, a no plane, or other.
Lol what?
03-29-2007, 07:30 PM,

since its MW i would go with one of the 4 corners. azura's realm would be realy neat in a quest, but is not realy a dungeon enviorment
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
03-29-2007, 08:03 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
since its MW I would go with one of the 4 corners. azura's realm would be realy neat in a quest, but is not realy a dungeon enviorment

Plus the environment would be next to imposible to create, given it's description...
03-29-2007, 09:08 PM,

azura's realm could do totaly be created. one would have to get creative and use some dope technology, but its posible.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
03-29-2007, 10:53 PM,

Azura seems to be the logical choice to me, since she was part of TES3's mainquest. So I'm voting for that choice. What would her realm be like?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-29-2007, 11:49 PM,

From Wikipedia:
Sphere: Dusk and Dawn, the magic in-between realms of twilight.

Aliases: Moonshadow, Mother of the Rose, Goddess of Dusk and Dawn, Queen of the Night Sky.

From UESPWiki:
Moonshadow, Plane of Azura. A twilight country of shades and half-thoughts, that is inaccessible from Nirn, although this has not always been the case.

So I'm guessing it is always night, but why would another daeadra want to invade Tamreil? The only one I know of is Dagon, and now Shergoth. Confusedhrug:
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
03-30-2007, 12:02 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
From UESPWiki:
Moonshadow, Plane of Azura. A twilight country of shades and half-thoughts, that is inaccessible from Nirn, although this has not always been the case.

Well, at least the weather would be easy to set up then. One setting, 24/7. Big Grin

Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
So I'm guessing it is always night, but why would another daeadra want to invade Tamreil? The only one I know of is Dagon, and now Shergoth. Confusedhrug:

Would they invade though? I thought the idea was just to let the player visit the chosen Daedra Prince's realm (and have some fun & adventure with a powerful artefact at the end).
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-30-2007, 04:14 AM,

Unless you're in the business of serious lore rape I don't think an Azura invasion (or anyone else for that matter) would be a good idea lol.

I don't think it means it's always night though...I'd say twilight, which is implied more often in what you've just posted WhiteWizard than night
'Archzz' on Oblivion:
"Lots of you ppl are lucky ur comp runs it.... mine says sumthing about registering online and my ip address....i took it back"
03-30-2007, 07:22 AM,

When I think of "Dawn and Dusk", I think of the sun just creeping over the horizon and everything being turned an orange tint because of it. It would make for a fantastic setting, but how do you portray a "half thought"?

Oh. Linux. There's a half-thought OS for you. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
03-30-2007, 06:52 PM,

Azura, Mephala, and Boethia are the Anticipations, looked on well in Morrowind and respected by the Dunmer community. The other 4, Sheogorath, Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal, and Malacath are the four corners of the house of troubles, who refused to ally with the Tribunal and are looked on in scorn by the Dunmers. Hircine is not a main Daedra in Morrowind, he only made his appearence in Bloodmoon on the island of Solstheim which is now Skyrim territory.

Azura can pretty much be split like Sheogorath, with a bright area for dawn and a dark area for dusk. It can work. But instead of a split land, how about two separate areas connected by a central area where Azura is?
Lol what?