Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saddest Oblivion Moments?
10-01-2006, 07:05 PM,
Saddest Oblivion Moments?
Post up your saddest Oblivion moments here Tongue heres mine-

(I hate killing Khajiit and Argonians so this is my DB story) (possible spoiler?)

I was just up to the Cleansing quest and i had killed everyone except for Mraaj Dar,when i went to kill him he shouted the agonizing words ''Why brother!? why?!''

Now your turn!
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
10-01-2006, 07:07 PM,

Killing Vincent was by far the most heart wrenching moment in a video game evr, simply because he had a certain quality to him that withot teh game telling you, he had that feel of an uber character destined to be awsome...

And I have played my share of games with sad moments, but that just sucked.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
10-01-2006, 07:10 PM,

Facing and (with no other option offered) killing Gray Prince in the arena. Only character I really liked.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
10-01-2006, 07:15 PM,

Exterminating the whole village in the FG quest... And returning to find the lone guy mourning over his wife...

And the sadest thing in a video game would probably be at the end of the Golden Sun series... After defeating the last boss. I won't spoil it, but it was definately sad at that point. Sad

BUT even sadder was the abrupt ending to Halo 2!!! X(
10-01-2006, 07:36 PM,

When I went with the two brothers who were trying to protect their farm from some goblins, both of them died. Having to go back to tell the father was kinda sad.
10-01-2006, 07:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Exterminating the whole village in the FG quest... And returning to find the lone guy mourning over his wife...

And the sadest thing in a video game would probably be at the end of the Golden Sun series... After defeating the last boss. I won't spoil it, but it was definately sad at that point. Sad

BUT even sadder was the abrupt ending to Halo 2!!! X(

Suikoden 2 has secret ending that has to be the saddest thing I have ever seen.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
10-01-2006, 07:41 PM,

Actualy, I have to say that shin megami tensai nocturne is one of the most depressing awsome games i have ever played.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
10-01-2006, 08:14 PM,

when ever i stare are the breathtaking purtyness and the game crashes Sad
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
10-02-2006, 12:15 AM,

In oblivion...hmm, lets see, I was sad because of the grey prince quest, but my saddest moments were on my assasin character. Doing the dark brotherhood was overall sad, but two things really got me. the first was during the cleansing, when you kill everyone. The khajiit who always hated you at first was really honestly trying to be nice and wanted to be your friend just because he learned a better respect for others and he learned how much you do for your family, and he really started to like you. But, THE most saddest moment was the killing of the Draconis family. It is just too sad for me to explain to you, so join the dark brotherhood and do it yourself. You'll see just where I'm getting at here.
Lol what?
10-02-2006, 12:18 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
In oblivion...hmm, lets see, I was sad because of the grey prince quest, but my saddest moments were on my assasin character. Doing the dark brotherhood was overall sad, but two things really got me. the first was during the cleansing, when you kill everyone. The khajiit who always hated you at first was really honestly trying to be nice and wanted to be your friend just because he learned a better respect for others and he learned how much you do for your family, and he really started to like you. But, THE most saddest moment was the killing of the Draconis family. It is just too sad for me to explain to you, so join the dark brotherhood and do it yourself. You'll see just where I'm getting at here.

Indeed... I must say that that too was sad, and Lucienne's fate, and the cleansing...