District: Slums.
Cell name: SilgradCity0521.
Shack Type: 6.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2.
Race: Khajiit and Dunmer,Hlaalu.
Class: Poor-Middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0521. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.994 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Poor-middle: Mostly poor furniture with some redware objects.

Background.

Rashi'd Rajjik Smuggler, sells Weapons Has some pretty nice blunt weapons.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0521) and don't delete the exterior building.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-28-2008, 02:43 PM,

I'll take it.
04-28-2008, 05:12 PM,

I updated the claims description.
Let me know if you like it.

TIA.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-29-2008, 01:51 AM,

Sandor you and I must have crossed wave length because I just started the mod and came back here to get a name. Your idea sounds fine. I would like to incorporate what I was going to do in that he also sells skooma on the sly. He has a live in sometimes 'lover'.
04-29-2008, 03:44 PM,

Sandor I have used a couple of shack shelves for items in this mod. I wanted to know if using StFurnDunPoorShelf02 in the shack is appropriate. It hangs as a shack shelve does but takes up less room which is what I need for this instance.

edit: I am guessing I will be using Vanilla/OB weapons. Also how "nice" is nice. I can't see selling 3200 gold weapons out of a shack. Unless there is some special circumstance.
04-29-2008, 05:35 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Sandor I have used a couple of shack shelves for items in this mod. I wanted to know if using StFurnDunPoorShelf02 in the shack is appropriate. It hangs as a shack shelve does but takes up less room which is what I need for this instance.
That's fine.

edit: I am guessing I will be using Vanilla/OB weapons. Also how "nice" is nice. I can't see selling 3200 gold weapons out of a shack. Unless there is some special circumstance.
He's a smuggler who sells that kind of weapons, the main thing is that the PC can't steal these valuable items (max 5-6). Add these to a vendor chest (below the shack), further you could add conditions to the dials, so that he only sells these to a certain class of player (thief etc.) and of a certain level.
Perhaps you could display a less valuable weapon (max 1000 gold), make sure it's difficult for the PC to steal it.

I'll ask bob196045 to give his input as well.

I attached a few screenshots from the TES3 version with an overview of some of the special weapons he sold.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-29-2008, 05:48 PM,

Ok I'll wait for more info.

But I was wondering about your screen shots. In the menus it says "owner" 'Rashid'. What is that for?

Also you mentioned placing the Vendor container under the shack. In my previous mod with the guy selling pottery I dont remember the #, I kept the Vendor container in the shack under a table with "needs a key". I am not sure if you want to change that or not. In the future I will place under shack.
04-29-2008, 05:55 PM,

But I was wondering about your screen shots. In the menus it says "owner" 'Rashid'. What is that for?

Also you mentioned placing the Vendor container under the shack. In my previous mod with the guy selling pottery I dont remember the #, I kept the Vendor container in the shack under a table with "needs a key". I am not sure if you want to change that or not. In the future I will place under shack.
In TES3 you had to assign ownership to every object by hand (very tedious), in TES4 you only have to assign the ownership to the cell and everything inside the cell is automatically owned by the NPC.

For the chest.
I left it in the cell because it only contained a few items.
When you use a count of "-1" (infinite) you have to place the container below the house.

Another reason: If you want to make it so that the PC can't steal the content.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-29-2008, 07:21 PM,

Can I use OB weapons? I am only seeing a few Dwemer items in ST non enchanted or Unique.
04-29-2008, 07:30 PM,

Ok I'll wait for more info.

Howdy

What other info about this claim can I help with

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories