Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Interior Claims in Balmora
08-16-2007, 01:19 AM,

:lol: I'm sure it's possible but.. why chubby?
08-16-2007, 01:44 AM,

Maybe he's become very successful; the Nine know I certainly traded enough with him as Detritus the Dunmer and later Nerevarine. Smile

Steve
02-17-2008, 05:48 PM,
RE: Open Interior Claims in Balmora
Could I claim ES32 (Shargam gro-Shadulg's House)? That would bring me up to two easy interiors to get started with.

-modderation
Shadows and Dust...
06-17-2008, 02:27 AM,

(reused cire992)

District: Eastside
Cell name: VvXXBalmoraES32 (replace XX with your mod ID)
claim Difficulty: Easy
NPC's: 1
Race: orc
Class: Poor

Description:
Shargam gro-Shadulg's House (formerly Hecerinde's House)

When Hecerinde was killed, Shargam found a convenient home for himself. He's a big participant in the gang struggles here, only when he's drunk or angry... which is often since he lost his job to the Velothi newcomers

The exterior does not need to be assembled. Add some unique dialogue and full AI. Place a northmarker somewhere in the cell.

Create a new interior, position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.

The photos are for creating the interior with the tileset. No resemblance of decoration is needed.

(reused cire992)
06-17-2008, 04:51 PM,

(reused cire992)

District: Eastside
Cell name: VvXXBalmoraES33 (replace XX with your mod ID)
claim Difficulty: easy
NPC's: 1
Race: dunmer, hlaalu
Class: poor

Description:
A poor dunmer woman, she's been caught taking stuff from the local crates and boxes, not that others don't... hehe... good times getting rich off all the stuff in those boxes, you guys remember that?

The exterior does not need to be assembled. Add some unique dialogue and full AI. Place a northmarker somewhere in the cell.

Create a new interior, position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.

The photos are for creating the interior with the tileset. No resemblance of decoration is needed.
06-18-2008, 12:28 AM,

If I were to do a few claims to have something different to work on while helping a project in need, what files would I require and where could I find them?

DA
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-18-2008, 01:21 AM,

Thanks DarkAsmodeous. You would need the latest Vvardenfell esm here. You won't need the assets as those are in the ST esm which you will need to mod Vv. I have only posted two claims because I am in the process of placing each claim into it's own thread. If you would like one I have listed here or that cire992 had listed in the first post feel free. It may take a couple more days to straighten it all out. It was mentioned that a better layout was needed. I like how we have it @ ST and getting this closer to that would be better IMO.