Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tes V
04-07-2007, 10:52 PM,
RE: Tes V
hmm did the other provinces have the oblivion crisis? and if so how would this have fortified or damaged these places? just a thought Smile :goodjob:

ps this may get round the whole race extinction thing

btw where exactly is the bc download?
I am chiffmonkey Smile
I post in my psp's web browzer!
Call it my (slow typing) trademark
04-08-2007, 12:01 AM,

There is no 1 download. It's a bunch of projects taht work together. And I do n't think there's a beta of any of the projects, Skyrim is close to a first release though.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
04-08-2007, 12:06 AM,

Well, if you count Silgrad as one of the BC projects, then it's getting closer to finishing than the others.
Lol what?
04-08-2007, 12:07 AM,

But it isn't really... Tongue

"On top of the world"
04-08-2007, 12:09 AM,

Well it is sorta, because technically it is Beyond Cyrodiil.
Lol what?
04-08-2007, 12:13 AM,

no it's beyond Cyrodiil, not Beyond Cyrodiil Tongue But there seperate, at least the forums are.

"On top of the world"
04-08-2007, 12:16 AM,

You guys are pessimists. Prehaps bethesda will take cues from the hardcore TES community and realize that they need to focus on making a deep and enjoyable world that you actually WANT to save.

Not to mention making a less crappy MQ. (the big one is NOT supposed to be a fetch quest)

Also, having only leveled lists and fast-travel is stupid. It means the world becomes a MUCH smaller place, and you can beat any dungeon and go anywhere on the map at a low level. Leveling up unlocks nothing.

Basically, Bethesda screwed up, big time. But that's why we mod it. Maybe they'll learn from this and make a better game.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-08-2007, 12:20 AM,

They didn't screw up, not really. The just found a bigger audience. It's not a loyal audience but much easier pleased. I think OB is Bethesda's bets selling title by far. The didn't screw up, far from that, they just screwed us, the MW fans over Wink

edit: Ok I'm gone, need some sleep.

"On top of the world"
04-08-2007, 01:51 AM,

hmm did the other provinces have the oblivion crisis? and if so how would this have fortified or damaged these places? just a thought

Don't say that, it will give them ideas like Hey the Daedra did invade we can now say the Town was destroyed so we can cut out 10 cities.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-08-2007, 04:05 AM,

The start of Elder Scrolls V:

An Imperial:
"Sir, it appears Morrowind was spontaneously completely annialated by the Daedra. The only known survivor is a guar named Rolly.....oh wait, he just fell in a pit of tar...scratch that then."

4,000 years later:

An Archaeologist with a British accent:
"Sir, it would appear that after investigating these ancient fossilized tar pits, we have found the remains of what appears to be a prehistoric creature."

The Archaeologist's boss:
"Hmmm, it's bone structire is that of some sort of reptile, an unusually large one. It has some pretty large feet, but it's arms are so short and stubby. I think I shall call it the Tyrannosaurus Rex!"

The Archaeologist:
"Sir, we've found another artifact. It's a black sword, but it glows orange and incinerated William when he dropped it on his foot."

The Archaeologist's boss:
"Poppycock! And now you will tell me something like "We've found a preserved large green brutish man"?

The Archaeologist:
"Well sir, about that....."
Lol what?