04-08-2007, 09:49 AM,

:lmao:
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
04-08-2007, 10:26 AM,

Since they made so much money off of Oblivion they would be fools to mess up the formula. Oblivion may be shallower than Morrowind was, but I don't think it was shallower than Arena/Daggerfall and it's still the most involved roleplaying game to be released in latter years in my opinion. I love most things about Morrowind and I wish they would have kept the same level of depth in culture and background but simply put Oblivion was more fun to play. Especially the combat part, which was Morrowind's most boring facet in my opinion.

Personally, my three main wishes for TES5 is that 1) it has more weapon types than Oblivion did 2) supports area-specific hits, and 3) lets you dismember opponents. I think #2 might come through if Bethesda is able to borrow that code over from their Fallout game.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-08-2007, 01:24 PM,

Who else believes that there's a 99% chance of it being in Skyrim? Trademark registration and all that says so!
'Archzz' on Oblivion:
"Lots of you ppl are lucky ur comp runs it.... mine says sumthing about registering online and my ip address....i took it back"
04-08-2007, 03:03 PM,

No guys, you got it all wrong. The next game will be TES V: Kedal Smile
04-08-2007, 03:21 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Richard
Who else believes that there's a 99% chance of it being in Skyrim?
I do! Big Grin
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
04-08-2007, 06:03 PM,

I'd like to see Skyrim. I love that kind of stuff. Maybe they'll let us revisit Solstheim too.

Although a side-game involving the Nerevarine's visit to Akavir would be cool with me too.
Lol what?
04-09-2007, 10:47 AM,

I really, REALLY hope it's Summerset Isle because it would be a shame if we lost one of our projects here.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
04-09-2007, 05:37 PM,

Lose a project? Why would that happen? If it's another game, we'll lose nothing. Only if it's an expansion will we need to drop a project.
Lol what?
04-09-2007, 08:56 PM,

I think he means that the skyrim section has to stop because of the trademark of skyrim. So they won't do illegal stuff.
Btw: Where lies Kedal?
04-09-2007, 09:31 PM,

Under Reich Parkeep. It's not a Bethesda thing and it's part of Silgrad Tower, which Bethesda probably won't be making.
Lol what?