Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tes V
04-09-2007, 09:56 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
I think he means that the skyrim section has to stop because of the trademark of skyrim. So they won't do illegal stuff.
Btw: Where lies Kedal?

We could just change the name... Skyrun perhaps? Big Grin
04-14-2007, 05:52 PM,

Skyrim would be okay, I just always fight with nords in the game. One time there were about 10 nords in one place but 1 pissed me off and I killed them all!!!!!

Summerset also has a possibility to be the province for TES V.
But I hope that it will be played in the Black Marshes or Elsweyr.

Or even better they help us makle the mods and make them real expansions and games!!!!
[SIZE=20]Never give up, Never surrender.[/SIZE]
04-15-2007, 05:15 AM,

Well, if they are going to do Skyrim, they'd better make at least 100 naked nords out in the wilderness who were tricked by witches and robbed blind. That's what several nords in TES3 did.
Lol what?
04-15-2007, 10:29 AM,

Hehe you jsut gave me a great idea for VW Tongue
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
04-15-2007, 01:49 PM,

Tongue I just was in TIL's Morrowind Easter Egg Section, and they had something about how every naked nord you meet has been tricked by a witch. Even that one in Mournhold was in denial, because he was like "Why am I naked? I wasn't tricked by any witch or anything, it's just too damn hot! No witch at all!"
Lol what?
04-15-2007, 07:01 PM,

After not having read the entire thread, I posted a rant and now want to delete it. Tongue It was about Oblivion being dumbed down.
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
04-18-2007, 01:01 AM,

um you do know whoever posted that funny thing about the guar, tamriel is on a planet called "Nirn"

I bet the next one might be valenwood. from the looks of things, whoever is new in bethesda wanting a more terranesque (they killed nirn, those bastards Wink ) so it will be whatever is the most human...

thats stupid...
human was a term not even apearing in the tes3 construnction set and now it is ingame in tes4.... how are they humans? they are there own species'..... :eek:
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
04-25-2007, 07:11 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
The start of Elder Scrolls V:

An Imperial:
"Sir, it appears Morrowind was spontaneously completely annialated by the Daedra. The only known survivor is a guar named Rolly.....oh wait, he just fell in a pit of tar...scratch that then."

4,000 years later:

An Archaeologist with a British accent:
"Sir, it would appear that after investigating these ancient fossilized tar pits, we have found the remains of what appears to be a prehistoric creature."

The Archaeologist's boss:
"Hmmm, it's bone structire is that of some sort of reptile, an unusually large one. It has some pretty large feet, but it's arms are so short and stubby. I think I shall call it the Tyrannosaurus Rex!"

The Archaeologist:
"Sir, we've found another artifact. It's a black sword, but it glows orange and incinerated William when he dropped it on his foot."

The Archaeologist's boss:
"Poppycock! And now you will tell me something like "We've found a preserved large green brutish man"?

The Archaeologist:
"Well sir, about that....."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Hide the petals underneath that bedroom floorboard
and they will wither without fail or success.
Put the people in the hollow box they crafted,
bolt the doors and watch them perish.
05-06-2007, 10:06 AM,

in the past woulkd be cool aylieds about dwemer about no rubbish imperials who have useless skills
05-12-2007, 07:47 AM,

i still maintain theyll go terran on us and well have to mod in all the nice stuff like guars....

they will of course update the graphics and stuff and make the meshes from oblivion and morrowind worthless without advanced converters.
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin