Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Imperial Union
02-16-2006, 01:09 AM,

I don't think that the Cammona Tong would bother to dispose of the corpses assuming that they killed them in some out-of-the-way meeting house anyway like a sewer. They'd just leave them to rot. No, I think that the PC should have the option of fighting his way out, but not of being able to help his comrades. Perhaps a door gets slammed shut between him and the others and if he gets it open via a spell or lockpick (he's also having to fight off guys at the same time in his area), he finds that he's too late and his companions are already dead with just a room of Cammona Tong who join in the fight against the PC. In other words, the easiest way to do this is to just give your companions up for lost when the door shuts and get the heck out of there!
02-16-2006, 02:30 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
it is the same guild except severely weakened, thinly spread, in hiding... and of course we rename them and maybe make them slightly different to differentiate between Cyrodiilic, original Vvardenfellian, and the present day Vvardenfellian....
like for example: (Vvardenfell Thieves Guild)
Ranks- Scrib, Forager, Skulk, Survivor, Burglar, Brigand, Lightfoot, Operator, Conspirator, Heist Master
That still leaves us with the problem of naming a new guild, even if they are underground and sparce. Technically they are the same Guild from Morrowind and Cyrodiil, just on the decline and about to be wiped out. And since they are the ones we are having the hardest time naming then keeping them the same would save us the hassel of coming up with a fitting name. :bananarock: But hey, if you still want to keep trying out new names, we can keep going. :dunce:

Maybe we should open up a Thieves Guild thread for more of this discussion, since this one is suppose to be more about the Imperial Legion/Fighters Guild merger. There we can debate more about their new name (if we decide on making them a new faction) and their storyline.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
02-16-2006, 02:33 AM,

i say we make new threads for all three
02-16-2006, 08:24 AM,

I say that they get to "graduate" from this thread when we've actally got a rough set of ideas for them. For instance, the Thieves' Guild should get a thread now, but the other two should still get tweaked here a little more first.

I also think that Vvardenfell Thieves' Guild is fine. It's not original, flashy, or profound, but it draws a fairly straight line of continuity, which is what we want and has the extra word to prevent it from being called the same thing as the guild in Cyrodill.
02-16-2006, 08:57 AM,

Alright, I've created a Thieves' Guild thread for further development and finalization of their storyline.

I got an idea as I went to sleep about the Mages (sorry, it's not a name), but perhaps in fitting with their academic nature, we can have a nice Dwemer quest-line for them centered on the newly expanded ruins in Gnisis. It's become known that the Gnisis ruins are among the most spectacular in Vvardenfell and so the Mages upon up an office there for further research, having special clearance to enter the ruins. There could be problems with the new Redoran control of the city following the Imperial withdrawal, but this could also be one of the nicer places for Outlanders among the Redoran due to their large numbers in the area (all those Orcs) and the city's frontierish feel. This Dwemer stuff could probably fill up a third to a half of the Mages' quests and be something that hasn't really been addressed yet.