Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Morag Tong main quest
04-23-2007, 11:19 PM,

I liked the idea of having the guild members live in seperate houses, what happened to that?
This is the end, beautiful friend.
04-24-2007, 12:04 AM,

Well most of the guildmembers will live in separate houses, but what about the PC? where are YOU going to sleep? I think there could probably be a few (maybe guildmaster and one other?) that sleep at the guildhall, maybe 4 with homes. That makes 6 NPCs, which was the target number. That means i have to have 3 beds, 2 for NPCs, and 1 for guildmaster
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-24-2007, 01:44 AM,

3 levels is good

As far as houses go, they should indeed have their own homes, they are citizens like any other, they just happen to be assasins, I think though that the lower rank members should have quarters in the guild house

Another cool thing would be for the player to be able to give writs to other members once he/she has become guildmaster. Have a few quests were the player is met by (whomever) and hired to perform a writ, and he/she may elect to do it or give it to one of the other members, the player receiving the fee once completed and gaining status in the community for his/her ability to manage the guild

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
04-24-2007, 02:43 AM,

I would assume the player would sleep at his own house in Solothius.
This is the end, beautiful friend.
04-24-2007, 07:53 PM,

Well the player could sleep at his own house, but the general pattern for every guild in existance is to have beds that you can use. Why break it now? Besides, many people are too poor to buy their own house, or just don't want to. it's just a nice free place to stay.

[Edit] Here's a screenshot of second floor, which is probably near done. Just need to place food and misc items. Also, if someone wants to make the MT symbol into a tapestry, it'd be great!
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
05-04-2007, 02:28 AM,

Seeing as the Morag Tong guildhall is complete, and the houses for the members are half done, i am going to start writing the full drafts for each quest. This will be where revisions and suggestions from you guys take a major role. i haven't started the drafts, but the first one should be done by tomorrow night.

If you see anything in a quest draft that you think should be changed, let me know! This will be the best place for revisions, because it's where everything is mapped out, from quest stages to dialogue. note that i am not including regular writs in this. When i am ready to start making writs i will make a separate thread for them.

Hope you guys are all ready to become critics! First draft tomorrow; The Botched Writ
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
05-13-2007, 04:02 AM,

Well i finally got around to doing the quest outline, and i thought, lets do something nifty.

I figured making a powerpoint would help organize it, cause you have different slides. Well i forgot that you can't upload a powerpoint to silgrad.

And that's why you don't do this stuff at 12:00 PM

Night y'all, i'll upload a good old reliable text document in the morning. Thank the gods for copy/paste
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
06-15-2007, 08:57 PM,

What about killing Helseth in the end?
Hail Mephala!
06-15-2007, 09:59 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Selerz
What about killing Helseth in the end?

That would be interesting

I'm not opposed to it, but I would rather not

It is possible that somewhere down the line Helseth might be used again or have some significant role
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-16-2007, 12:28 AM,

Well, Helseth is on the other side of Morrowind, way East of Silgrad and Southeast of Vvardenfell, so I think it would be best to keep him out and let another Elder Scrolls game deal with him.
Lol what?