Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ordinators
02-12-2006, 06:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
No, I decline the offer.

Daedric Cult all the way. We get the best armor and weapons Big Grin
though there are few of you.... and you not necessarily get good armor/weapons... often times you can... but most Daedric Cults are survival of the fittest... the weaker members are tormented by the better....
however, Morag Tong and Dissident Priests are Daedric CUlts... Mephala and Azura... but they don't kill each other

but the faction we are making: House of Troubles
they worship Sheogorad, Malacath, Molag Bal, and Mehrunes Dagon....
there is a large Molag Bal Cult on Dagon Fell isle (Sheogorad archipelago), and one Sheogorad Cult in Ald Daedroth (Sheogorad Archipelago).... most Orcs are Malacath worshippers... and Mehrunes Dagon... I don't know yet....
02-12-2006, 06:52 PM,

Well Mehrunes seems to be the one invading, so I think he'll have a "rise" in popularity.

But could I claim work on the Daedric Cults' quests?
02-12-2006, 07:25 PM,

yeah
I am pretty lenient... but if I have something to say, then I have something to say... respect that
don't expect more than 1/2 of it to make it, we strive for perfection :yes:
but go ahead... you got the position, now show me what you plan...

by the way, the Daedric Cults aren't united... and here is a guidleines:
  • The name for it is House of Troubles, that is: Sheogorad, Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal, & Malacath
  • Daedric Cults need to be united to survive in the long run against the Temple
  • they have 1 link with the betmer and ashlanders, most them all worship Daedra
  • Sheogorad Cult in Ald Daedroth COULD potentially ally with the Ahemmusa to drive out the Ordinators, it is the Sheogorad Cult that welcomed the poor Ahemmusa to live in Ald Daedroth... their leader was moved by the Nerevarine and agreed...
  • the Cultists are of all nationalities... no color line, they all are together in the worship of Daedra
  • for the House of Troubles cults, they tend to be 'suvival of the fittest' groups.. not pleasant

here are some links:
House of Troubles
The Book of Daedra

here are some quotes from TES3:
Quote:Sinnammu Mirpal, Ahemmusa wise-woman

Confusedafe place:
"In seasons past, when threatened, the Ahemmusa could take shelter in the ruins of Ald Daedroth. But now the priestess Hlireni Indavel has come and restored the Daedric shrine, and worshippers of Sheogorath dwell there, protected by terrible sorceries and summonings. First, you will go to Ald Daedroth and make it safe for the Ahemmusa. Then you will return, and I will accompany you there, and if Ald Daedroth is a safe place for my people, then I will name you Nerevarine."

:make it safe:
"First you will go to Ald Daedroth. You will make it safe for the Ahemmusa. You are the hero. You decide what must be done. We are not traders, to haggle over the meaning of 'safe.' We are not a warlike people. We are not strong with warriors and witch-wizards. Make Ald Daedroth safe for us. Then, when I accompany you to Ald Daedroth, then you and I will judge whether it is safe."

:Ald Daedroth:
"The Ald Daedroth Daedric site is a shrine to Sheogorath, the Mad Lord. The surface ruins are on an island a great distance north as the racer flies."

Daedric sites:
"When the Velothi first came to Morrowind, they worshipped our most terrible ancestors, the Daedra Lords. Legends say the Daedra Lords themselves built these great shrines, because mortals could not build anything grand enough to suit them. When the Tribunal claimed to have tamed the Daedra Lords, they forbid the worship of the Bad Daedra, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal, and Sheogorath."

"For thousands of years, the Temple kept these ancient shrines closed, but in recent years, as Dagoth Ur grew stronger and the Temple weaker, there were fewer and fewer priest-soldiers, and they were all sent to Ghostgate. Now the Temple can't keep the witches and warlocks of the Daedra cults from bringing the old shrines back to life."

:Sheogorath:
"For those who serve Sheogorath, the Mad Lord, there is no good or evil, right or wrong, true or false, real or unreal. For them, there is only what they want, and what they see. With such carelessness, only the very strong and very lucky cultists survive, while the weak provide sport and amusement for the others. And the Spawn of Sheogorath are never twice the same, and each more terrible than the next. It is an evil cult, and dangerous."

:Hlireni Indavel:
"All I know is that she is a Dunmer, and she and her followers have defied the Temple's ban against the worship of the Four Corners of the House of Troubles, the four Daedra Lords, Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal, Malacath, and Sheogorath. Since so many Ordinators are busy fighting the hosts of Dagoth Ur at Ghostgate, many of the abandoned Daedric sites are once again inhabited."

Ordinators:
"The Ordinators, the priest-soldiers of the Temple, have the duty of keeping worshippers from restoring the old Daedric sites scattered throughout the wastelands and along the rocky coasts and islands of Vvardenfell. Now these Ordinators are busy elsewhere, and the old Daedric sites are coming back to life. Some traders reported a ship carrying a few Ordinators has sailed from Molag Maar for Ald Daedroth, but my timid scouts won't dare approach the island."

good luck :goodjob:
02-12-2006, 07:27 PM,

Daedric Dungeons, as fo TES3, and quest relation
I don't think it will be too useful.. but now you know whos dead and whos not, etc.
good map link

Addadshashanammu- A shrine as large as its name is long, this Daedric ruin holds 5 baddies and one Winged Twilight. The pearl on the altar to Sheogorath is cursed.

Ald Daedroth- This huge shrine is used in two quests- in the Main Quest, you must make the shrine ?safe? for the Ahemmusa Ashlanders to immigrate to. That means killing all of the worshippers. Get on the Ordinator?s good side, and tell them you are there to loot the shrine. Tons of enemies here- both crazed Sheogorath worshippers (it?s a dance in Sheogorath?s honor!) and Daedra. Great loot on the altars and on the worshippers/Ordinators? bodies. A Temple quest requires you to get the enchanted glove Gambolpuddy, which will somehow renew a pact with Sheogorath. Speak to the confused Orc Ra'Gruzgob to get Gambolpuddy?s location.

Ald Sotha- Another expansive ruin situated on a scenic island outside Vivec. A Morag Tong writ requires you to kill the Dark Brotherhood Night Mother Severa Magia. There are several Threads of the Webspinner here, used in the ?special duties? Morag Tong quests by Eno Hlaalu. Some excellent loot here, especially in the alcove above Severa Magia are some rare potions. A Temple quest requires the PC to get the Shoes of St. Rilms from a locked chest here.

Almurbalarammi- A mid-size shrine to Sheogorath. Five enemies, and a cursed chest with mage loot on the altar.

Anudnabia- A sealed Daedric ruin. You?ll search the Forgotten Vaults of Anudnabia for the legendary warhammer Skull Crusher in an Imperial Cult quest. This ruin is accessed only through the nearby Omaren Ancestral Tomb.

Ashalmawia- A Bal Molagmer quest sends you to the exterior of this ruin to find the escaped slave J?Sadda. There are also 4 slave hunters around, so be sure to avoid them. The interior of the ruin is expansive, especially the Sunken Vaults portion. A Redoran quest requires you to kill a crime leader, Gordol (clad in Ebony Armour with a Daedric Axe) in the Sunken Vaults. A Daedric Mace awaits discovery in a hidden alcove in the high reaches of the Vaults- requires Levitation to get to.

Ashalmimikala- A Morag Tong quest brings you to this seaside ruin to give a Dark Brotherhood member ?Carecalmo- an ultimatum. You will have to kill him sooner or later, but bringing up the ultimatum makes him attack you. An Imperial Cult quest also brings to here to find what became of the healer Urjorad. Urjorad is dead, so collect his Scroll of Fiercly Roasting and head back to Ebonheart after killing Carecalmo and his Altmer bodyguard, Meryaran.

Ashunartes- This shrine to Malacath brought a horde of Orcs here, and a Fighter?s Guild quest requires you to kill their leader, Burub gra-Bamog. Alof the Easterner will give you more information about the orcs- he lives in the house nearby.

Ashurnibibi- This Daedric ruin has been taken over by Orc kidnappers. You'll have to travel here to rescue Joncis Dalomax in an Imperial Legion quest for Imsin the Dreamer in Fort Buckmoth. The shrine also contains a few skill-improving books. There's also a quest available from the Daedra Prince Boethiah, but you'll have to dive deep underwater to find him (west and a little north of Ashurnibibi).

Assalkushalit: This very small shrine is occupied by a trio of hostile NPCs, who will attack you as a group. There's a good magical bow on the shrine (Devil Longbow, casts Lightning Shield and Bound Longbow) as well as one of the Ancient Tales of the Dwemer books.

Assarnatamat- This small Daedric shrine is home to a couple of tough Daedra worshippers, including Thovasi Alen, who wears Sanguine shoes needed for a Morag Tong quest.

Assernarairan- Four Sanguine items on the three worshippers of Mehrunes Dagon in this sub-Vivec shrine. Three gems and some ebony on the altar. Kill the leader in a Morag Tong quest.

Assurdirapal- This shrine is occupied by a few hostile Orcs, who are Daedra worshippers. In the inner shrine there is a nice mace (Daunting Mace, which casts fatigue) lying on the altar. You can receive a quest from Daedra Prince Malacath by activating his shrine.

Assurnabitashpi- Three High Elves and a populace of dead Scamps infest this shrine in the Ashlands. The diamond on the altar is cursed.

Bal Fell- This huge shrine is divided into four sections: the Outer Shrine, West Wing, East Wing and the Inner Shrine. There are some Telvanni patrolling outside, and a couple of groups from the Mages Guild inside. There are also some dead Scamps lying around, indicating that the mages have had some success fighting off the Daedra. Some good treasure within the Inner Shrine, including a grand soul gem. The locked chest on the altar has the unique Ten Pace Boots.

Bal Ur- A large shrine to Molag Bal. Three Nords guard the empty upper portion. The Underground shrine is where Derar Hlervu tells vampire characters to talk to the statue of Molag Bal to receive the quest for their vampirism cure. There is a glass helm, halberd, and some jewels on the altar. A temple quest also requires you to activate Molag Bal?s statue in Saryoni?s Four Corners quest.

Dushariran Shrine- This unusually laid-out Daedric shrine is empty except for a couple of worshippers, one of whom is a trainer. There's a hidden treasure chest on an elevated platform in the shrine room.

Ebernanit- This small Daedric ruin is guarded by a couple of worshippers. One of them, Talis Veran, wears one of the Sanguine items needed by the Morag Tong.

Esutanaman- This small shrine has five enemies. The ruby on the altar is cursed, but the pearl and glass are fine. The two chests behind the statue have some nice random loot.

Forgotten Vaults of Anudnabia- An Imperial Cult quest involves plundering this sealed ruin to get the weightless warhammer Skull-Crusher from the chest floating in the Forge of Hilbongard. Entrance is through the Omaren Ancestral Tomb.

Ibishammus- This tiny shrine is below Vivec, in the Foreign Quarter sewers. Two enemies inside (one in full Orcish armour) and one outside the door.

Ihinipalit- The statue of Sheogorath gives the PC a quest to kill a Giant Netch with the Fork of Horriplation. A Temple quest requires you to kill Bjamund, a Nord in this shrine beneath the St. Delyn canton.

Kaushtarari- Two Orcs do nothing for the decor in this mid-size shrine to Malacath. Two gems, a Daedra heart and a pieve of ebony are on the shrine. A chest on the side has a good amount of gold.

Kushtashpi- Mid-size reuin to Molag Bal. The Daedra Heart on the altar is cursed, but the emerald is fine to pick up. Three Dunmer here- two steel armour-clad warriors and one battlemage.

Maelkashishi- A Temple quest sends you here to cure Bulfim gra-Shugharz of Ash-Chancre. The Falensarano Proplyon Index can be found here, next to three Daedric Arrows and a Daedric Longbow on a high nook in the Forgotten Galleries portion. In the shrine part: One cursed and one regular gem and a standard potion on the altar to Sheogorath.

Magas Volar- This ?pocket dimension? can only be accessed with the Daedric Sanctuary Amulet, found in a heavily locked box in Divalyth Fyr?s study. The artifact blade Daedric Crescent is found here, on the Dremora Lord Dregas Volar.

Onnissiralis- Six baddies, two raw ebony, two rubies, two diamonds, and a partridge in a trama root shrub.

Ramimilk- A Dwemer mace, glass dagger, and a Wizard?s Staff needed in a Mages Guild advancement requirement can be found here. Also, more books can be found here than in other shrines. I think Haesmar is trying to learn to read.

Shashpilamat- An expensive Fiend Spear can be found on the altar to Malacath, along with three gems, a piece of raw glass, and ebony. Two Orc guardians- a mage an a warrior with a full set of Orcish armour.

Tusenend- Poor loot here. Four easily defeated guardians, a diamond, and a piece of ebony accompany the steel axe on this altar to Molag Bal.

Ularradallaku- This small Daedric shrine is home to a few hostile worshippers and some Atronachs. One of the worshippers, Inganar, has one of the Sanguine items needed for the Morag Tong, the Glove of Sanguine Safekeeping. There's one of the Thirty-six Lessons of Vivec books and a few greater soul gems on platforms reachable through levitation, but little other treasure of value.

Yansirramus- Molah Bal gives you a quest in this island shrine. Three worshippers, a pearl, and a piece of ebony and a portion of dreugh wax, but nothing else of note. Most of the creatures are outside.

Yasammidan- Mehrunes Dagon gives you a quest if you activate his shrine here. Also, two Sanguine items on the hostile NPCs here used in the Threads of the Webspinnner Morag Tong Quest.

Zaintiraris- Not much of note here. Haki the Halt has an enchanted glass longsword, and there is a piece of raw ebony on the altar to Sheogorath.

Zergonipal- Frost and fire salts, ebony, a Daedra Heart, and a diamond adorn this roomy shrine to Sheogorath. Two guards, and a Scroll of Summon Golden Saint and Flame Atronach on the table behind the altar.

Shrine of Azura- The only Daedric shrine without any enemies or hostile creatures. Azura can offer you a quest once you activate her shrine inside. Outside, the shrine is a beautiful landmark. It?s a bit like the Morrowind Statue of Liberty.

Sunken Shrine of Boethiah: This lost shrine seems to have taken an unfortunate trip to the sea. Activate Boethiah's head to recieve a quest to rebuild the shrine for a fantastic reward. M'Aiq the Liar, on an obscure rock in Sheogorad, can point you to this quest also.

Malacath Statue- This shrine, surrounded by four agressive, armed Orcs, serves as an activator in a Temple quest of the Four Corners. Donate four Daedra Hearts to recieve your blessing.

Morag Tong Hideout- Not a shrine or dungeon, but the PC can receive a quest from Mephala by talking to Talos Dral, the leather-clad Dunmer in the entry area to the hideout.
02-12-2006, 07:28 PM,

Okay, I can't work on it 100% yet, I have to finish my Silgrad Addition ( Which I think You will like :goodjob: ) but then that and Sadrith Mora will be going 1000 miles an hour, until Oblivion comes out....

...Then I have to do "research" Big Grin
02-12-2006, 07:32 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
Okay, I can't work on it 100% yet, I have to finish my Silgrad Addition ( Which I think You will like :goodjob: ) but then that and Sadrith Mora will be going 1000 miles an hour, until Oblivion comes out....

...Then I have to do "research" Big Grin

well I did the basic research for you :yes:

*cracks whip*
RRAAARRR, get to work!

:rofl:
02-12-2006, 07:43 PM,

*Hiss* I must play the Precious... when it comes out
02-12-2006, 07:50 PM,

you could make your own post called:
House of Troubles
then I will repost all the info I gave you
02-13-2006, 04:30 PM,

alright..... as of now, there is some debate regarding the factions of the Temple, Ordinators, and Buoyant Armigers... some say they should be merged / part of the Main Quest / unjoinable / etc.

the Ordinators seem purely Dunmer.... I doubt nonDunmer can be Ordinators... that would be wierd
the Buoyant Armigers DO welcome outlanders that submit to the ways of Vivec.... but rarely

now, if we were to drop one of them as a joinable faction... which do you guys think it should be?
Ordinators? or Buoyant Armigers....?

EDIT: actually, I am going to make a poll... hold on....

EDIT2: poll link- click it man!
02-16-2006, 05:02 AM,

hmm... well I guess we are going Ordinator over Armiger... but lets await for more votes...