Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Team / Introductions
06-28-2006, 09:18 PM,

Yes, we always welcome new members, and we are willing teachers.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-29-2006, 03:28 PM,

ty Smile Big Grin :wave:
06-29-2006, 03:35 PM,

Hi all, now that the formalities are ouy of the way I will begin. I have played the TES series since Arena, and would like to say Oblivion blows my mind.

I want you guys to put me to good use so I can go to Vvardenfell, hehe.

Strong Points: Scripting, basic building, the dreaded dialogue, a little bit of voice acting/voice over.

Decent At: photoshop

Poor point: My Arch-Enemy - animating!

So, I want to help and get this bird up and flying!

Oh, and DA gave me an invitation to join the Elsweyr project, and I humbly accept.

Long Live the Kitties!

:bananarock:
Boil-em, Mash-em, Stick-em in a stew!

Golems: 9/??
Jiihat: 17/30
Leader of the Khajiit (name undecided): 23/30 braids in the mane

The fort itself:

Interiors: 0%
Exteriors 24%

For Kvatch!
06-30-2006, 05:58 AM,

Hey everyone, I guess i got tired of trying to mod by myself so I decided to try and join a team. I am looking forward to adding anything i can to this project.

I have moderate experience making exteriors and interiors. I did a whole bunch of stuff with TESCS from Morrowind. I also just started dabbling with Blender and making some basic models but i havent quite figured out how to texture yet. I am really bad at dialogue, and scripting. So i guess i can help make some environments or something of that sort.

LMK if theres anything i could start on...

BI
06-30-2006, 07:03 AM,

I forgot my intials and now I can't edit my post, so: DE
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
06-30-2006, 07:04 PM,

Welcome BI! Glad to have you, yes, I to model, bu cannot make it textured.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
07-01-2006, 09:45 PM,

Hi, I'm raggidman. I edit literary content for ST, and any of our associated projects that want and appreciate my services. That starts with simple spelling and grammar, and follows through to advanced restructuring of text and whatever the written word can do.

No graphics music or artwork from me, though I add encouragement, ideas, and stuff from my personal and 'professional' experience in these areas, and try to keep up with questions (to fill the gaps in my knowledge) on programming issues and such and even add ideas where I see a possibility.

I have been adding ideas to all the 'Beyond Cyrodiil boards, and discussing other people's suggestions, hopefully in a constructive and useful way. Trying to help things get organised generally so that there will be overlaps in the separate mods that all the projects can exploit in Lore and whatever else comes along while looking to maintain the special qualities that make each mod special.

Hope my input is and will continue to be welcome.

One offering on the board in ST Lit Dev that may offer fruitful Lore is a download of the Daggerfall Books. I am sure you will be welcome to peruse and take you pick of what is surely common property, though thanks to the gentlemen who is spending the time to transfer and organise the books would be appreciated.

Also, do not forget the Elsweyr edition of the Botany Books - it is intended to offer content to both Elsweyr and Silgrad Tower at the least. Well, we could share limited editions of all the BBs among all the mods if everyone likes... = good advertising, as whatever associated mod you are playing you will then meet up with the tasty descriptions and artwork of the plants and beasties in the other mods. Big Grin
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
07-01-2006, 09:51 PM,

Arghh, I'm still trying to join this team XD!!!! I'm already doing work for Elsweyr, and I get no answer, I'm goin qwazy!

I plan to to do (minor) modeling, texture, voice-act, dialouge, and some cells, I currectly have 3 golems done, 13 unique Jiihat done, and about 20 braids in the Leader of the Khajiits hair.

KG

:bananarock:

The fort itself:

Exteriors 24%

For Kvatch!
07-01-2006, 09:57 PM,

Welcome to the Elsweyr Confederacy, riggidman!

:jump:

Oh yeah, and since when was Kion Gealrion here. Hmph. Never seen you before... I don't know, should I let him in? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(I was joking if there's any confusion)
07-01-2006, 10:00 PM,

Ohh, the irony!!!

The fort itself:

Exteriors 24%

For Kvatch!