Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Team / Introductions
07-06-2006, 05:03 PM,

well i quite like makeing weapons, also i wouldnt mind trying my hand at makeing some exterior stuff, interiors sound a bit hard at the moment
Kraken, its whats for diner.
Those are good words, I like to wave at them as they pass by.
07-06-2006, 06:45 PM,

Alright, scimitars would be a good place to start. If you want to make an exterior, that owuld be simply fantastic, and there is a good interior tileset tutorial in teh FAQ forum.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
07-06-2006, 08:29 PM,

ok then i'll take a look at that, and middel eastern stuf for the buildings, i take it that would include egypt because well lets just call it my area of expertice
07-06-2006, 08:42 PM,

Yes, egypt should be a huge inspiration for our designs.
07-06-2006, 08:43 PM,

How about Mongolia? I haven't really looked at any buildings, but I heard it might be worth a look.
07-06-2006, 08:44 PM,

Mongolia doesn't HAVE much of an architectural design... Unless you ocunt yaks. Yes, we need yak houses.
07-06-2006, 08:56 PM,

ok the only way i would make that was if we could play yakidy yak when in it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: but ok i'll see what i can do with egypt.
07-07-2006, 08:28 PM,

Maybe useful to consider how the 'tribes' will operate. If yaks, then that would be nomadic = which kinds/types of Khajiiti would live this kind of life?

If Egyptian + cats, then what about social structure? Do we know what kind of social structures there are in Khajitti society? Are they familial, monogamous, polygamous, tribal etc.

As I understand it the different types of Khajiit are from the same parents but born at different times of the moon? And there you have another question = how does their calendar work?

Ooooh - controversial again. Does the Top Cat have a Harem? How does all this work?

Hmmmm - Lore Meister required! Wink
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
07-07-2006, 08:31 PM,

Not an incredible amount is known about social heirarchy, I say yes to the harem, but do it tastefuly, I say yes polygamy, its a somewhat middle east inspired society, maybe different beliefe systems coexisting? And in response to oyu rpost in the other thread, we are more than five members now to be certain, and you are one of them.
07-07-2006, 08:44 PM,

Shaman is probably the top cat for a village, town, city, whatever.

Count would be an unsuitable class for a Khajiit. Maybe... Pride?

Is the Mane the leader of the Khajiit? Like the true and only leader?